Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I've never got round to watching that documentary on Netflix, think I might order in a pizza and put it on tonight.

It’s tremendous.

I only watched the first few episodes... need to catch up and finish it before season 2 comes on.

Amazing that they filmed last season thinking they'd go straight back to the Premier League.... and then filmed this season thinking they'd go straight back up to the Champo.

I wonder if they'll do a third series??!!!  :iamatwat:

Lucky bastards :lol:

Just watch it again Rich, I did that with GOT while they were showing the final season and it reminded me what a great show it was once. What was the the mackem documentary called? Something about Sunderland being dead wasn't it?

Just seen the result

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thats not even the best bit, Charlton scored with 6 seconds of stoppage time left.

"Now Sunderland know where they stand, it is time to push ahead with plans for next season. While things have been tentatively put in place in recent weeks and months, much has had to hang on whether the Black Cats would be in the 2019-20 Championship or League One. Luton Town, Barnsley, Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City and Fulham have had a head-start in their preparations for the new surroundings, but at least the Black Cats have got there. So what are the big issues to get to grips with if this latest spell in the second tier is not to be as short-lived as the last? Chairman Stewart Donald has never made any secret of his desire to inject extra investment in the Championship. They will have a budget to tread water in the division, but that is not what they came up for. Not that the second-tier is usually decided by money in the bank, but this was only the fifth-best team in League One last season – it needs strengthening.Before a signing has been made this summer, Sunderland’s wage bill stands at £18m. . . . That is not ridiculous as it was in League One, but there is still fat that they will want to trim." Etc., etc.

Oops.