Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

And harbouring sexual predators of course..... and paying them over £1 million while they did it

Plus, despite their obvious selective memory, the first to do a mock funeral, on the actual pitch

25 minutes ago, 1964 said:

And harbouring sexual predators of course..... and paying them over £1 million while they did it

Plus, despite their obvious selective memory, the first to do a mock funeral, on the actual pitch

but we neva punched a horse marra 

2 hours ago, Heron said:

Like it or loathe it, they're very similar to us. 

Apart from having additional fingers and supporting a shit side with a shit accent. Of course. 

Not sure about that. The major similarities I see is in relation to protests. Though this is accidental.

The media report us to be a bunch of militant loons that will kick up a fuss after anything slightly unfortunate happens. Which I think was once the case but not accurate today. In response to this they’ve decided they don’t ever want to protest because that would be mag behaviour.

2 hours ago, 1964 said:

Also, ten out of ten to the bright spark who decided to stick an apostrophe in Leeds. 

I don't think Leeds died in 1973..... I'm pretty sure they are still alive and well and in the Premier League, unlike the mighty Sunlun who are languishing in the third tier of English football.

I see they are now complaining about the choice of Ref for the big game against that powerhouse of English football, Cheltenham on Tuesday night. They claim the Ref is a Mag and should be banned from refereeing their games.....honestly, you couldn't make it up!!:2funny:

10 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

The fuck is this?

They did it after the 1973 cup final when they beat leeds, who were then division 1 and Sunderland were division 2

Full procession with pall bearers onto the pitch as well.  They conveniently forget they did this of course 

Edited by 1964

4 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

I don't think Leeds died in 1973..... I'm pretty sure they are still alive and well and in the Premier League, unlike the mighty Sunlun who are languishing in the third tier of English football.

I see they are now complaining about the choice of Ref for the big game against that powerhouse of English football, Cheltenham on Tuesday night. They claim the Ref is a Mag and should be banned from refereeing their games.....honestly, you couldn't make it up!!:2funny:

Hopefully he awards Cheltenham a few dodgy decisions and they go on to win. That should knock the feywmomiter up a few notches.

Garyswc is not a happy lad.

The club have more than sufficient evidence to show this fucker is a die hard mag arsehole. If they don't contact the league to insist he's not allowed to take charge of the game it is just further evidence of the shambles.

6 minutes ago, 1964 said:

They did it after the 1973 cup final when they beat leeds, who were then division 1 and Sunderland were division 2

Full procession with pall bearers onto the pitch as well.  They conveniently forget they did this of course 

At Roker? :lol:

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Hopefully he awards Cheltenham a few dodgy decisions and they go on to win. That should knock the feywmomiter up a few notches.

Can the feywmomiter go any higher? It seems to be at bursting point already.

Please God let him make a few dodgy decisions:)

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Garyswc is not a happy lad.

The club have more than sufficient evidence to show this fucker is a die hard mag arsehole. If they don't contact the league to insist he's not allowed to take charge of the game it is just further evidence of the shambles.

Feywming they are pmsl

I've mainly been laughing at the Swearing in Football thread.

Some bloke went swearing his head off at the match, and someone with children told him off. So he went on to ask if he was in the wrong.

Now they're all confused as to whether they can swear in front of children or not, and if so, which swear words they can use.

Anyhow, in response to that initial tale came this;

Happened with me mate but it wasn’t swearing I’d brought a disposable barbecue with me and started to cook sausages and a man with his two kids said I couldn’t do it and to move away. Reminded him that in fact nobody has ever told me not to and I laughed whilst eating a Cumberland ring as he and his two kids looked famished.

Fair play, that's pretty funny. If only it was real, it would be like the bloke who kept a flap of cheese in his pocket for his half time burger.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

I've mainly been laughing at the Swearing in Football thread.

Some bloke went swearing his head off at the match, and someone with children told him off. So he went on to ask if he was in the wrong.

Now they're all confused as to whether they can swear in front of children or not, and if so, which swear words they can use.

Anyhow, in response to that initial tale came this;

Happened with me mate but it wasn’t swearing I’d brought a disposable barbecue with me and started to cook sausages and a man with his two kids said I couldn’t do it and to move away. Reminded him that in fact nobody has ever told me not to and I laughed whilst eating a Cumberland ring as he and his two kids looked famished.

Fair play, that's pretty funny. If only it was real, it would be like the bloke who kept a flap of cheese in his pocket for his half time burger.

Yeah, I sniggered at that...... who takes a fucking BBQ to a football match?

I like the thread about not being able to unfurl the Defoe flag cos someone set off a smoke bomb....they are feywming.....can't understand why setting off a smoke bomb stops them unfurling their flag.....no idea that a smoke bomb could set fire to the flag when its on the heads of a few hundred people...... and even more dangerous if the cunts are having bbq's lol