Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I've no idea what any of that means.

somebody bought some shares- the price they paid for the number of shares they bought means there are £152m  worth of shares in total for the club.

Guest chopey

somebody bought some shares- the price they paid for the number of shares they bought means there are £152m  worth of shares in total for the club.

Did they just create more shares for someone to buy ?

that puts the total shares at £152m ? was what I meant/ thought it meant.

Guest neesy111

Yes, usually happens when you need to raise more funds.

Does that not dilute the value of the other shares

It must do surely, you can't just print more money without it having a devaluing effect on the existing money. 

As I said, couple of well placed fake twitter accounts and hell be in meltdown before thryve even won a game.

Absolutely all it takes is a few to start questioning him and slagging his ways off and the response will be gold

Guest neesy111

Currently in the city centre, god it's gone down hill to like 10-15 years ago.  So many boarded up places.

Currently in the city centre, god it's gone down hill to like 10-15 years ago.  So many boarded up places.

I get the Metro to Sunderland now and then, terrible place, it just looks awful.

I was at uni there around that time and find it very hard to believe it's worse than it was. It was so fucking depressing having to hang around the place for a few hours every Friday whilst hearing stories of my mates at Northumbria and Newcastle.

Guest neesy111

Jesus Christ.

Just been on wetherspoons to watch the football before the event I'm at and bloke in chair next to me starts talking on phone about rescheduling an HIV check.  Then goes on about getting a lass pregnant and how does the pill work.  Couldn't look more of a Mackem as well, very pale skinned, skin head and conpletely unaware of his conversation being heard by many.