Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:lol:  I know it's not a real newspaper, but I love the way they worded that article.

The nonce is said to be considering picking up his career abroad, including playing for teams in India and China.

He has reportedly been offered deals from clubs in the lower leagues.

But, the paedo understands it would be problematic and could generate unwanted media attention.

That's class that. :lol:

:lol:  I know it's not a real newspaper, but I love the way they worded that article.

The nonce is said to be considering picking up his career abroad, including playing for teams in India and China.

But, the paedo understands it would be problematic and could generate unwanted media attention.

:lol:

"The diddler mused..."

And while I'm here:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/one-horse-stabbed-to-death-and-another-dies-in-fire-at-sunderland-allotment-site-1-9338519

Well, that's their little horse-puncher meme fucked then! Fucking horse-stabbing fascist-paedo racist third division cuuuunts!

"The diddler mused..."

And while I'm here:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region/sunderland/one-horse-stabbed-to-death-and-another-dies-in-fire-at-sunderland-allotment-site-1-9338519

Well, that's their little horse-puncher meme fucked then! Fucking horse-stabbing fascist-paedo racist third division cuuuunts!

Jesus christ, that's fucking grim, poor animals :( Hope they find the psychopaths and string them up

"The diddler mused..."

And while I'm here:

That's just awful. Poor things.

"The diddler mused..."

And while I'm here:

Well, that's their little horse-puncher meme f***ed then! f***ing horse-stabbing fascist-paedo racist third division cuuuunts!

This is fucking disgusting, absolute animals. Hope they get stitches themselves the cunts.