Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I wouldn't begrudge anyone going along with their mates who support the local team for an afternoon at the match if they want to. Wouldn't do it personally but see no real harm in it.

But wearing club colours is appalling behaviour, shows a complete disrespect to everyone there whilst also showing themselves up to be absolute bellends. Surprised no home fans have wanted to "have a word" with them about it either.

Give the level of sadness we’ve seen on RTG (made up profiles with ‘Fan In Peace’ posts for example) it wouldn’t surprise me if those were Sunderland fans who threw on Newcastle tops in what was merely an attempt to make us look bad.

Do that and risk getting a clip off a fellow Sunderland fan?! Nar, not a chance! It’s embarrassing how many times it has happened this season and it has to stop! I wouldn’t do it but I can kind of understand why some went to the Burton game at their place last season when they were relegated but random matches at the start of the season wearing NUFC tops? Absolutely ridiculous!

Give the level of sadness we’ve seen on RTG (made up profiles with ‘Fan In Peace’ posts for example) it wouldn’t surprise me if those were Sunderland fans who threw on Newcastle tops in what was merely an attempt to make us look bad.

Do that and risk getting a clip off a fellow Sunderland fan?! Nar, not a chance! It’s embarrassing how many times it has happened this season and it has to stop! I wouldn’t do it but I can kind of understand why some went to the Burton game at their place last season when they were relegated but random matches at the start of the season wearing NUFC tops? Absolutely ridiculous!

Aye no other rival club would ever do it. Really sad. And these are grown men. Couldn’t make it up.

Next season's gonna be really hard for their fans to take.

After seeing their team win again against pub teams, getting thumped week after week in the Championship will not sit well with these dafties.

Going to be funny when they turn on their saviour Donald.

They look a shoe in to go up, imagine if they don’t  :whistle:

After seeing their team win again against pub teams, getting thumped week after week in the Championship will not sit well with these dafties.

They'll still beat us in the derby.

The thing for me is they have been winning real regularly but still aren't in the top 2. They will hit a blip and other teams will haul them in

The thing for me is they have been winning real regularly but still aren't in the top 2. They will hit a blip and other teams will haul them in

Nothing suggests that tbh, the quality is naff