Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't. Im just saying it's going to happen and each and every person there yesterday will deserve it.

you fucking did, you said you can't wait till the  and i qoute "small time cunts are winning at the sports direct arena"  and im sorry everyone there won't deserve it, i'd be back there in a heartbeat if we play Sunlun, for what it means to me not for Ashley or any fucker.

you want Sunderland to beat us..........utter bollocks

Have a day off, eh?

Il have more than that off I'm done, yesterday confirmed to me the club and support is dead letting Ashley sit there unchallenged fuck me man. Embarrising

Pathetic happy clapping Ashley sympathising wonga wearing wankers each and every one of them and I include family and now ex friends in that to

I'm done

Have a day off, eh?

Il have more than that off I'm done, yesterday confirmed to me the club and support is dead letting Ashley sit there unchallenged fuck me man. Embarrising

Pathetic happy clapping Ashley sympathising wonga wearing wankers each and every one of them and I include family and now ex friends in that to

I'm done

Wait, are you ditching friends and family if they choose to go to a game? :lol:

Have a day off, eh?

I'm done

If you're done with this forum too can we have that in writing please?

Have a day off, eh?

I'm done

so why not get a ticket in the Milburn and go and show him who' boss? it clearly means that much to you that you are prepared to do....fuck all  :lol:

it's football man, if you don't like it don't go or join in a protest, i chose the former and i won't be renewing, ive done my dough this year but thats my choice.

Guest firetotheworks

Have a day off, eh?

Il have more than that off I'm done, yesterday confirmed to me the club and support is dead letting Ashley sit there unchallenged f*** me man. Embarrising

Pathetic happy clapping Ashley sympathising wonga wearing w*****s each and every one of them and I include family and now ex friends in that to

I'm done

:lol: I meant from posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, but never mind.

Have a day off, eh?

Il have more than that off I'm done, yesterday confirmed to me the club and support is dead letting Ashley sit there unchallenged f*** me man. Embarrising

Pathetic happy clapping Ashley sympathising wonga wearing w*****s each and every one of them and I include family and now ex friends in that to

I'm done

Thank fuck for that.

Guest reefatoon

Fuckin hell, at the end of the day it’s only football. Fancy disowning family and friends over a difference of opinion about football man. Insane.

Fuckin hell, at the end of the day it’s only football. Fancy disowning family and friends over a difference of opinion about football man. Insane.

Guy is lightweight, I canned my own kids off when they decided to like marmite.

Guest neesy111

Why on earth are some of our fans going in the opposition end this season? I must have seen about five different photos - two more tonight - utter helmets!

Idiots and morons. 

Anyone else making a few quid off backing this lot every week?

Won £120 thanks to them last night and a similar amount on Saturday. Thanks to Bet365s new tool where you can now check your profit/loss I have just worked out they've made me a profit of £414 since the start of the season. Already got £30 on them to beat Southend on Saturday @ 10/11.

Won £120 thanks to them last night and a similar amount on Saturday. Thanks to Bet365s new tool where you can now check your profit/loss I have just worked out they've made me a profit of £414 since the start of the season. Already got £30 on them to beat Southend on Saturday @ 10/11.

Lad in work said before they were 2/1 last night?!

Lad in work said before they were 2/1 last night?!

Yes that's what I got and they were 13/8 to beat bottom half Shrewsbury last Saturday as well!  Backing them at half time is also very profitable. They were 3/1 to beat Shrewsbury at half time (I even checked to make sure they weren't down to 10 men as I couldn't believe the price) and 12/5 to win at half time yesterday. It's buying money really.