Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

8 years to the day since we smashed these bastards 5-1. What a fucking day that was! SJP was bouncing!

Magic day that!

I had £1 on 5-0 and 5-1 - Bent should have made it 5-2 at the very end!

We bumped into most of the players in Floritas - bought Nolan a Sambuca and tried to do likewise to the three amigos but they for some reason couldn't understand me  :lol: Sol Campbell was a proper unit!

8 years to the day since we smashed these bastards 5-1. What a fucking day that was! SJP was bouncing!

Great day. Woke up mortal still the next morning.  :lol:

Had to ring in sick.

Rang in sick the next day too just to alleviate suspicions it was a hang over.

memes.jpg

Great day. Woke up mortal still the next morning.  :lol:

Had to ring in sick.

Rang in sick the next day too just to alleviate suspicions it was a hang over.

memes.jpg

Clever thinking.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I still remember watching it on my mate's setee, hungover and anxious as fuck, still thinking we'd somehow lose when we were 3-0 up. Looking back the Hughton era was a lot of fun.

Guest Howaythetoon

Was the best atmosphere I’ve ever been involved with at SJP and in Toon afterwards and pretty much all week among everyone I know. I’m sure the match was in 3D in some pubs as loads of people had plastic glasses on afterwards, it was Halloween as well. That’s what it’s all about, being a fan, days like that, moments like that which will live long in the memory.

More comments on the SMB about Lascelles' new deal than on here FFS  :lol:

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

Their Rafa patter is getting even worse in that Newcastle thread too!

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

same patter day in day out, why the fuck Sima bothers with them is beyond me, i wish all newcastle fans on there would just leave them too it, theyd hate it  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

Its this shite

Its this shite

Jesus wept! WTF goes on in people's minds man to do that?!

Mind, it's weird how they generalise all NUFC fans due to one incident, see 'horse-punchers' for example!

Its this shite

Jesus wept! WTF goes on in people's minds man to do that?!

Mind, it's weird how they generalise all NUFC fans due to one incident, see 'horse-punchers' for example!

what the fuck did i just watch?  jesus wept