Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

More comments on the SMB about Lascelles' new deal than on here FFS  :lol:

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

Their Rafa patter is getting even worse in that Newcastle thread too!

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

Its this shite

Jesus wept! WTF goes on in people's minds man to do that?!

Mind, it's weird how they generalise all NUFC fans due to one incident, see 'horse-punchers' for example!

what the fuck did i just watch?  jesus wept

I think  thats class tbh  :lol: catchy wee tune ... and people enjoying them selves 💛

how the fuck can any of us have the energy to have a go at these cunts with all the shite and negativity/depression surrounding our own club.

i've tried but it doesnt make me feel better in the slightest.

they're probably in a better position potentially to looking at where both clubs could be in 3-5 years.

fucking hate them even more since they got relegated and sold.

how the fuck can any of us have the energy to have a go at these cunts with all the shite and negativity/depression surrounding our own club.

i've tried but it doesnt make me feel better in the slightest.

they're probably in a better position potentially to looking at where both clubs could be in 3-5 years.

fucking hate them even more since they got relegated and sold.

the start and end of your post contradict you  :lol:

Wasn’t the Gravy Stained notion from a picture of two large Newcastle fans in their replic shirts where one had a large gravy stain down the front of his shirt?

Yes. But surely they were only a medium using the Texas metric  ;)

Hehe not sure if that’s the “bigger in Texas” thing or fat Americans but probably true either way 😂

I think  thats class tbh  :lol: catchy wee tune ... and people enjoying them selves 💛

aside from anything else, and bringing humorous tone down a little, i've a massive problem with anyone that see's themselves as exceptional as a people in any regard - and this cunts singing a song about it

gravy, Rafa now a God, divvent understand the usual shite they rinse and repeat every fucking day  :lol:

same posters as well, little Sunlun, the 3rd division club  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Still think this lot will fuck promotion up, hopefully in a playoff final to Bowyer’s Charlton. They have done really well though, much better than I thought they would have and if I were them right now I’d be more than happy with everything really.

More comments on the SMB about Lascelles' new deal than on here FFS  :lol:

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

Their Rafa patter is getting even worse in that Newcastle thread too!

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

Its this shite

Great tune that

And if you get on a Metro before 3pm you might actually fit on one. The Metro for the England v Australia game was a horrendous experience. Was waiting at Pelaw, watched 3 full metros go by so we decided to get a Metro back the other direction to Gateshead Stadium and we just managed to squeeze on. Missed the first 10 minutes and we decided to leave on 75 just to get a comfortable Metro back. Awful place to get to for big crowds not from Sunderland itself:

I cant for the life of me understand why they get gigs over SJP? Newcastle not only have a bigger stadium but the city is also 100 times more attractive than Sunderland. If any artist stays in the area you can guarantee they'll be staying in Newcastle anyway.