Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

we've ruined their night      :indi: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Just had a quick read of RTG and it's funny as fuck how upset they get when we win.

I've read things like "they'll think they're going to get into the Champions League now" and "Lucky twats as usual". :lol:

It's amazing how much we actually effect their lives. When we lose it's celebration time for them, no matter what their own result is. When we win though they just can't seem to handle it at all and they start coming out with all the usual anti NUFC cliches. Proper ruined their weekend today. ;D

The predictable haters over on the scum site are still spouting how they prefer the 3rd division to the PL, they never refer to it as the 3rd division have you noticed  :lol:

today they play in the FA Cup first round, the round the little clubs play in, let that sink in, smelly cunts.

Just had a quick read of RTG and it's funny as f*** how upset they get when we win.

I've read things like "they'll think they're going to get into the Champions League now" and "Lucky t***s as usual". :lol:

It's amazing how much we actually effect their lives. When we lose it's celebration time for them, no matter what their own result is. When we win though they just can't seem to handle it at all and they start coming out with all the usual anti NUFC cliches. Proper ruined their weekend today. ;D

Are they doing that thing where if we win it's all down to ashley and we're a bunch of ingrates for not praising him??

It's peak sewpa dewpa mackem bantz!!

Just had a quick read of RTG and it's funny as f*** how upset they get when we win.

I've read things like "they'll think they're going to get into the Champions League now" and "Lucky t***s as usual". :lol:

Are they doing that thing where if we win it's all down to ashley and we're a bunch of ingrates for not praising him??

It's peak sewpa dewpa mackem bantz!!

Aye i’ve noticed a lot of that knuckle-headed logic recently.  They’ll willingly ignore the blatantly obvious as long as they can have a dig at Newcastle fans.

Fuck me they have a thread totally for Sima now - why the fuck you post on there I will never know (do what Paully did and fuck them off or your letterbox will be threatened soon no doubt) - their world is collapsing because of two football results in 7 days  [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Fuck me they have a thread totally for Sima now - why the fuck you post on there I will never know (do what Paully did and fuck them off or your letterbox will be threatened soon no doubt) - their world is collapsing because of two football results in 7 days  [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

this, ive never understood why he bothers with them, let them stew and talk shite.................really weird trying to communicate with aliens ffs

what to do today, hate these weekends.

the lower league 3rd division teams like Sunderland never get these breaks, its not fair, but i suppose when you are a lower league team they have shit players and don't get many call ups.

lucky, these lower league teams  O0 :coolsmiley:

what to do today, hate these weekends.

the lower league 3rd division teams like Sunderland never get these breaks, its not fair, but i suppose when you are a lower league team they have shit players and don't get many call ups.

lucky, these lower league teams  O0 :coolsmiley:

I saw what you did there  :lol: :lol:

One of the bullshit brothers (Charlie) reckons that Sunderland were the same status as Spurs 10 years ago and that they have the best stadium in the country and they are one of the top ten clubs in the country  :lol: :lol: :lol: