Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just seen Barton's interview after the game on ssn.

“ obviously as a former Newcastle player,

it is quite enjoyable especially when they sing what they sing about me for 65minutes then they go relatively quiet when the lads get us back in it and then go on and win it.”

He was laughing most of the way through the above, fucking glorious

it is quite enjoyable especially when they sing what they sing about me for 65minutes then they go relatively quiet when the lads get us back in it and then go on and win it.”

He was laughing most of the way through the above, f***ing glorious

Link me up man :lol:

He was laughing most of the way through the above, f***ing glorious

Link me up man :lol:

Wish I could, it just come on sky sports news can’t find it online yet, it might come on later or tomorrow

The state of them :lol:

Could easily end up 5th as well :lol:

Charlton are playing Rochdale who will be on the beach already whilst they have Southend who are still fighting relegation.

Seen a few giving honeyman loads of grief, haven't they been singing his praises the past couple of seasons?

Mackem mate wants him dropped.

My understanding is Roker Report love him - and refuse to offer any criticism of Ross and the players - and it's riling their fans up a bit.

White Don and Charlie Meth Van FTM have basically turned them into a club propaganda tool by giving them access. Clever idea tbh.

Fleetwood is my home town, so this is a double whammy for me :lol:

I'd heard some rewwwmers you were a Fleetwood Mag marra.

Tell me lies, Tell me sweet little lies.

Enjoyable tea & toast whilst reviewing a bit of RTG.

"Felt it turn tonight, the frustration in the fans is growing and it started to show tonight.

I still maintain that we are the best side in the division when we're pushing up and aggressive, but we look like a school team when we try to contain games. Pitiful 2nd half performance. We handed them the initiative by being too passive and couldn't wrestle it back. Against Fleetwood. With promotion still at stake.

Woeful."

Obviously missed the Coventry match.

Tbf to mighty Sunderland led by Lord Cattermole of Durham it is not fair on them, arguably the biggest and classiest club in all the land to play disrespectful minnows like Fleetwood and Portsmouth. They should’ve been awarded the points and given certificates and medals by other club telling them they’re the best club ever.

The FA has clearly been working with the North Sea, One NE and The EU to conspire against them to stop them getting promoted and it’s shocking. Much like when Nexus and the airport worked in union to close Vaux Brewery.

Some great potential play-off crack to be had here like. Even if they still go up it'll have implications on their finances.

What price/comedy value of Peterboro grabbing 6th spot then meeting "massive" SAFC in the legs or final and Maddison and/or Toney seeing them off?

Fleetwood is my home town, so this is a double whammy for me :lol:

I'd heard some rewwwmers you were a Fleetwood Mag marra.

Tell me lies, Tell me sweet little lies.

Poor Fleetwood Mac album knowledge, 2/10 wnb

There's a Joey Barton documentary being filmed too. Damn what a time to be alive. Netflix giving us season 2 of the greatest comedy since The Office and hopefully footage of Barton laughing his arse off after defeating the mackems.

There's a Joey Barton documentary being filmed too. Damn what a time to be alive. Netflix giving us season 2 of the greatest comedy since The Office and hopefully footage of Barton laughing his arse off after defeating the mackems.

Bet they were rubbing their hands together when he allegedly assaulted the Barnsley manager.

Bet they were rubbing their hands together when he allegedly assaulted the Barnsley manager.

Smack My Boche Up! Marra!