Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest reefatoon

Bride in peace here. Sorry I have stolen so many fans for tonight’s game, wasn’t expecting there to be a match today as I thought we were going to be promoted by October in this piss easy league, plus it was the only day off Nigel could get from The blue pop factory. Would have much preferred to be at the game with the worlds greatest fans, even better, to be married on the pitch at half time amongst all the carrier bags blowing around would have been pewer magic. Anyway me dogs need a quick push around the estate in their pram before I am off down the registry office.

Bride in peace here. Sorry I have stolen so many fans for tonight’s game, wasn’t expecting there to be a match today as I thought we were going to be promoted by October in this piss easy league, plus it was the only day off Nigel could get from The blue pop factory. Would have much preferred to be at the game with the worlds greatest fans, even better, to be married on the pitch at half time amongst all the carrier bags blowing around would have been pewer magic. Anyway me dogs need a quick push around the estate in their pram before I am off down the registry office.

FFS  :lol:

Bride in peace here. Sorry I have stolen so many fans for tonight’s game, wasn’t expecting there to be a match today as I thought we were going to be promoted by October in this p*ss easy league, plus it was the only day off Nigel could get from The blue pop factory. Would have much preferred to be at the game with the worlds greatest fans, even better, to be married on the pitch at half time amongst all the carrier bags blowing around would have been pewer magic. Anyway me dogs need a quick push around the estate in their pram before I am off down the registry office.

:lol: :lol: :lol: gold!

"It's a bad weekend and a shite kick off time. The Heineken Cup is on in Newcastle and the prices of trains and flights are through the roof. The wrestling is also on in Newcastle at the same time. Considering we only found out last Saturday we are planning at home to Pompey today, people wouldn't have time to book transport or hotels. People forget a lot of us have to travel from outside the NE for games."

The Heineken cup and wrestling in Newcastle to blame  :lol: