Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That’s Portsmouth on the shit list, absolutely pathetic performance both legs, Mackems were terrible as well but had one chance and scored a goal, watch Doncaster win tomorrow and Mackems basically have a free pass.

All hopes on bloody Charlton now, I’m much more pissed off than I thought I’d be, fuck off Portsmouth

No idea why that would piss you off, they are so many millions of miles from a top 20 championship side it’s untrue

It’s just shit seeing them have something to celebrate isn’t it, they’re terrible yet are potentially going to go up at Wembley.

You never know in the Championship either, anything could happen in the summer, they’re in no way a certainty to go down

It’s just shit seeing them have something to celebrate isn’t it, they’re terrible yet are potentially going to go up at Wembley.

You never know in the Championship either, anything could happen in the summer, they’re in no way a certainty to go down

We've seen a few sides either do back-to-back promotions, or maybe a season later. Hope these don't get money.

They have to beat Charlton first though, after Trafalgar Takeover II: Sewpa Cheesy.

Guest godzilla

It’s just s*** seeing them have something to celebrate isn’t it, they’re terrible yet are potentially going to go up at Wembley.

We've seen a few sides either do back-to-back promotions, or maybe a season later. Hope these don't get money.

They have to beat Charlton first though, after Trafalgar Takeover II: Sewpa Cheesy.

There fans are shit couldn’t even sell out a reduced away allocation at their biggest game of the season.

Back to back promotions are achieved by teams that are properly dominant in the initial promotion I think.  Not by teams who sneak in through a lucky playoff win.  Correct me if I'm wrong like.

Right tbh. Chances are they'll get stuck in the mid-division mud for a bit but you never know.

It’s just s*** seeing them have something to celebrate isn’t it, they’re terrible yet are potentially going to go up at Wembley.

There fans are s*** couldn’t even sell out a reduced away allocation at their biggest game of the season.

I think you can criticise their home fans attendances sometimes but they nearly always seem to be very well supported away from home like.

Miles better than a lot of other clubs

Guest NobbyOhNobby

There fans are shit couldn’t even sell out a reduced away allocation at their biggest game of the season.

In fairness to them, away at portsmouth on a thursday, in their almost 60th game of the season, I think that's a canny effort

That’s Portsmouth on the shit list, absolutely pathetic performance both legs, Mackems were terrible as well but had one chance and scored a goal, watch Doncaster win tomorrow and Mackems basically have a free pass.

All hopes on bloody Charlton now, I’m much more pissed off than I thought I’d be, fuck off Portsmouth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest godzilla

There fans are s*** couldn’t even sell out a reduced away allocation at their biggest game of the season.

I think you can criticise their home fans attendances sometimes but they nearly always seem to be very well supported away from home like.

Miles better than a lot of other clubs

Maybe it is better than a lot of clubs but that support tonight was total shit for their most important game of the season

Just caught up with the score. Ffs Pompey. If you can't score in two games against this shit mackem team, then you really don't deserve to go through like. Over to Lee Bowyer now then.

Guest godzilla

In fairness to them, away at portsmouth on a thursday, in their almost 60th game of the season, I think that's a canny effort

Give over man they had what 1200 sold (according to them) for their biggest game of the season. This from a set of supporters who state they have massive support. I would say the same for us if that was our number in the same circumstances.

Relax. Best case scenario for them still sees them playing their football a division below us. 3 years ago they celebrated like they'd just won the Champions League when we had to play a season in the Championship and they'd have been gutted at the idea of them playing there.

They were easily the better team but Jesus - what an horrendous standard that league is! If they go up, they'll need to spend a lot of coin to get anywhere near the play offs!

That game was eye bleedingly bad, most of the supporters will have neck ache today from looking up for 90 minutes as the ball barely touched the ground. As annoying as it was watching them fight it out like 2 one legged men in an arse kicking contest and for Sunderland to get back to Wembo, I think we'd all prefer cheesy chips and tears on Wembley way than a semi final defeat.

Another Rafa thread  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/benitez.1473616/

Are these idiots for real?! The usual suspects liking it  :lol:

OohBaldyBally

Striker

Would be good, only because it would piss the mags off.

However, I genuinely want him to stay. They won’t progress with him yet he’s absolutely untouchable and it’s comical.

Whilst they’d struggle to bring in another “world class manager”, they might bring in a competent manager that can get the best out of an average squad for an entire season.

Careful what we wish for.

OohBaldyBally, 32 minutes ago 

janey, KarenDent, DH1 Mackem JN and 3 others like this.