Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Makes me all the more satisfied knowing these look like and act like a non league outfit,

And they have the fucking cheek to criticise Rafa.

They are and always will be a shit stain on the region.

Utter Dross

There is absolutely no one on the pitch that can run away from anyone. It's all so slow and ponderous. Never imagined League 1 was this much worse.

Surely there must be some youngster in the academies that can run. Worth just throwing on a couple of them on the wings at least.

I'm convinced I could play in this league

I wouldn't argue with you. The standard is so low.

Genuinely don't remember owt happening in that game other than throw-ins happening.

Every single set piece hit the first man or went straight to the keeper. Terrible game

That’s Portsmouth on the shit list, absolutely pathetic performance both legs, Mackems were terrible as well but had one chance and scored a goal, watch Doncaster win tomorrow and Mackems basically have a free pass.

All hopes on bloody Charlton now, I’m much more pissed off than I thought I’d be, fuck off Portsmouth

There is absolutely no one on the pitch that can run away from anyone. It's all so slow and ponderous. Never imagined League 1 was this much worse.

Surely there must be some youngster in the academies that can run. Worth just throwing on a couple of them on the wings at least.

Most of them can run like bar Pitman and Wyke. Just absolutely zero quality whatsoever