Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

I love how they still think they are something special and better than us and this is just a small blip and they will have their rightful place as the main north east club again  :idiot2:

Clutching at straws with this HMRC thing too. Least they have their favourite cup the checkatrade to go for next year

They know it's only because of white mike that we have been held back for a decade. It would end them if this takeover happens

Knew that CT trophy would fuck them, too fixated on being relevant, owners got involved with us and the whole place lost focus, glorious.

You did call it tbf!

Strange strange people. I don't think any other club has gone on like that over a checkatrade final. Even league 2 clubs never.

Haven't they had aboht 3 top half finishes in the last half century and haven't played in Europe since the 70s. Only ever fill their ground for NUFC yet still think they are better than us  :lol: :idiot2:

Hopefully the sheikh wipes them off the map

It'll take a long time to stop laughing at yesterday :lol: :lol: A perfectly-written season, can't wait for the Netflix doc.

Financially, they should soon be Donald Ducked.

Stewart Donald, that is.

Guest chopey

I'm still feeling up and down, I'm in a situation where I don't want to get to happy cos it's a long fall back down to Ashley and my latest twitter feed confirms my feelings.

Top of the feed is Steve Wraith saying it's all bullshit and below him is a photo of Bianca Westwood on a beach in Bali.

Guest chopey

I'm still feeling up and down, I'm in a situation where I don't want to get to happy cos it's a long fall back down to Ashley and my latest twitter feed confirms my feelings.

Top of the feed is Steve Wraith saying it's all bullshit and below him is a photo of Bianca Westwood on a beach in Bali.

Wrong thread numpty

Owld Toryboy Charlie Meth Van has slagged off the fans and the bigness of the club and they are absewlewtly fewmin:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/charlie-methven-on-metro-radio.1475244/

It only took few days for them to turn on the owners.

Should have turned on that greasy cunt months ago. Fingers crossed they keep letting him get away with it. He’s out for himself, more so than Donald Duck.

I personally think it’s a disgrace a millionaire is having a pop at their numbers travelling down for a 2nd time in months while their season flakes out due to poor management and recruitment. The amount of money people spent getting there and back, double what some spent on season tickets, to do that twice in their numbers is commendable., especially directly comparing it to charlton fans who are on the doorstep of Wembley.

What he should be having a pop at is the fans burning themselves out on the drink the night before leaving nothing in the tank for the next day, when it mattered. The fact they did this twice and no lessons learned is fucking ridiculous. Just about a session with the lads, football second and this is why they are where they are.

I’d personally rather have a shit day out and get the result, seems a lot of their fans just wanted the day experience and TS was a medal they can wear for the next decade to crow about with other fans. Idiots.

So that's their current owners, ex chairman Niall Quinn, and going back further, their old charman Tom Cowie who have all came out publicly and slated their fans.

Maybe they just aren't as good a support as they like to tell everyone they are?