Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't think it was over demanding of them to expect promotion last season, and they have had a terrible start this season so can understand the decision. Number of losses is irrelevant, it's total points that matter. Weird statistic to bring up.

Looks like the stupid old cunt Reiver has been rumbled by the sane folk on there. All his bullshit about having a rolls royce and being Penelope Cruz bodyguard in St Tropez and still some of the stupid cunts on there believe him

Hes just some stupid old bitter cunt whos a pure walter mitty character.

Guest covmag

Looks like the stupid old cunt Reiver has been rumbled by the sane folk on there. All his bullshit about having a rolls royce and being Penelope Cruz bodyguard in St Tropez and still some of the stupid cunts on there believe him

Hes just some stupid old bitter cunt whos a pure walter mitty character.

https://www.not606.com/threads/rtg.377863/page-16

I take it’s this you mean, Reiver is smug in boots I think, a thread by Sunlun fans hating Sunlun fans  :lol:

Fucking great  :lol:

Guest covmag

Some of you lot are just as sad tbh - why would you give a toss about what sunderland fans are writing about each other ffs. We have our own problems to worry about honestly.

You cared enough to look in the thread, honestly if it bothers you so much use the ignore feature. It’s a bit of banter man, a forum , a thread about Sunderland....log off if it bothers you , fuck sake.

Guest covmag

Just as well they’re not running away slagging people off on a different forum like they bleated at me for.

That would be a bit hypocritical.

Funny to see, we are all a bit mad in truth  :lol:

I don't think it was over demanding of them to expect promotion last season, and they have had a terrible start this season so can understand the decision. Number of losses is irrelevant, it's total points that matter. Weird statistic to bring up.

They've been on the slide for years. They were in turmoil when  he took over. They had no devine right just to come straight back up. It's a long term rebuilding job for whoever takes over and I think sunderland have proven as much as any team over the past 6/7 years that chopping and changing your manager so frequently isn't usually the most sensible course of action to take.

Also I think you need to check your League tables before coming out with nonsensical statements. They are in 6th place with 19 points from 11 games. Only a complete moron would describe that as "terrible".

I know we're bad for reminiscing about the past but Sunderland are probably the worst I've seen for it. Calls for Ball, Big Sam, Keane and Phillips already.

I read this post yesterday and remembered it today whilst listening to radio Newcastle. On the breakfast show, they went out onto the streets of sunderland to ask if they thought it was a good decision to sack Jack Ross and who they wanted as their new manager. I kid you not, the first mackem wanted Roy Keane back, another mackem wanted Allardyce with sewpa kev as his assistant and the last person they asked wanted Di Canio back. Not 1 of them even thought about anyone else apart from people who had already been at the club. They're so narrow minded its unreal.

They've been on the slide for years. They were in turmoil when  he took over. They had no devine right just to come straight back up. It's a long term rebuilding job for whoever takes over and I think sunderland have proven as much as any team over the past 6/7 years that chopping and changing your manager so frequently isn't usually the most sensible course of action to take.

Also I think you need to check your League tables before coming out with nonsensical statements. They are in 6th place with 19 points from 11 games. Only a complete moron would describe that as "terrible".

With the most expensive squad in the division? I’d say that was pretty bad tbh

Money guarantees nothing. Man Utd have spent £968m since AF retired and have the highest wage bill in England yet sit in the bottom half of the league. 6th place with 19 points from 11 games can certainly not be described as "terrible".  Ultimately they have a group of players that most people outside of Sunderland have never heard of, with 1 or 2 exceptions.

They're 6th. 2 defeats in 11. Game in hand over one of the teams above them. There's no way that can be described as a "terrible" start like  :lol:

Delude mackems thinking they should be winning the league and thinking they're everyone's cup final.

They're 6th. 2 defeats in 11. Game in hand over one of the teams above them. There's no way that can be described as a "terrible" start like  :lol:

They aren’t in terrible form, and they have a game in hand over some teams, but most teams also have a game in hand, meaning they could easily be in the same position even if they win.

They have lost only 2 games, but I’m sure they only lost 3 or 4 games last season. They are now either half way towards that figure or 2/3rds towards it.

Their aim for both this season and last is/was automatic promotion. For the money that they have spent they should have done it or be much closer towards doing it.

They have no define right to comeback up, but their owners bought the club betting/assuming they would. They know that unless they go back up then they need to sell in order to stabilise the club. Right now they don’t seem to be going back up, and multiple potential buyers have ran. Is it any surprise the owners have got nervous and sacked the manager. Let’s also factor in the fact that right now they can make Ross out to be the bogeyman, and for now no one is pointing the finger at them.

I’m genuinely hoping they go for Keane. He’s the exact manager they don’t need. He’d be the equivalent of trying to put out a fire with petrol.

Pardew?

Don't, that'd be far too incredible to imagine.