Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Can see Allardyce going back there and Ross going back to Hearts once Levein finally sacks himself.

Only if they go up, FSA has an ego and won’t drop into managing a Div 3 club, no way.

Can see Allardyce going back there and Ross going back to Hearts once Levein finally sacks himself.

Only if they go up, FSA has an ego and won’t drop into managing a Div 3 club, no way.

If he’s given promises over funds I think he would slum it out for 5 months like.

If he’s given promises over funds I think he would slum it out for 5 months like.

I’d be amazed but I’d rather see him in charge of them when they attempt to win the PL as they will all have you believe, he’d give them no chance of that happening  :lol:

Have these been officially taken over now?

Last week's Allardyce claims said the plan was for Ross to get them to the Premier League, then Allardyce comes in. He managed West Ham in the Championship though.

Thing is, in 2019 the PL is already extinct for dinosaurs like Allardyce, Pulis, Pardew, Hughes etc (obviously we have Bruce). Give it 2 or 3 more years and he'll be even more out of place.

Guest neesy111

Seen the young mackem lad singing the Gary Speed song? Not sharing it because it’s fucking vile but it’s about

Urgh, how low do you have to go man.

You can tell from the video there’s a good few of them singing it, probably gets an airing every day away day.

Our fans aren’t exactly angels on away days, but baffles me how anyone could wish them luck.

Seen the young mackem lad singing the Gary Speed song? Not sharing it because it’s fucking vile but it’s about

And people are wishing them luck with this takeover. :lol:

I wish them nothing but pain.