Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Unbelievably they’re still only 4 points off the play offs with a game in hand so they’ll more than likely still manage to turn it round and get into them, crazy league to have been that shit but still so close

You've got to remember to gain places most of the teams above you have to drop points  and teams in the top 6 are a lot more consistent than these chumps

These will finish mid table to bottom half they are utter trash. You say they are only 4 points off playoffs but the are also only 5 points clear of team in 18th

Because they dont play again until boxing day they could be 16th by the  and only 5 or 6 points off the drop zone

Sounds like a little thing but it all adds up. If you're bringing people pitch side you should be making the place look presentable ffs. Donald might not be able to afford loads of mint players etc, but I didn't think we'd have the place looking a state like this, have a bit of pride in the place if you expect others employed by the club to do likewise

Daffy said:

Chicken pie & mashed potato served in cardboard cartons with little wooden knives & forks in BCB yesterday

The little general Bobby Kerr just burst out laughing

Very minor thing but I half fancied a burger before the game, the van I go to normally seemed to have blown up (some gas issue I believe) so was just going to get one in the ground. Very surprised that I went to two of the kiosks and neither served burgers, just a few pies or a sausage roll. Wouldn't have thought you'd struggle to get a burger at a football match!

One of the comments from that link  :D :D

Guest godzilla

Rumours they have missed the first payment on the new loan.

Where's this from?, as can't see anything on their forum and would have thought they would have had a 1000 pages about it now.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's not a good thing. If it continues they will be taken over by people with some serious money.

Aye, most are hoping the chancers default!

Guest Howaythetoon

Have to say, I don’t now wish bad on them now that my son is gonna be playing for their academy, seems they have some great people there at the club who don’t deserve to be on such a hiding to nothing. It’s highly entertaining to watch unfold though :lol:

That's not a good thing. If it continues they will be taken over by people with some serious money.

The Americans dont want it if they did they'd have bought outright. They want cheap assets they can lease back st a healthy profit

That’s the fear. Nobody knows their true intentions I suppose, but if they were serious about financing Sunderland’s return to the top flight any time soon I doubt they would have gone down the loan route.

The won’t go into administration, just enjoy the third rate club flapping around the third division, hoping Bally or Sewper Kev comes to save them.

Tragic really  :lol: