Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Fuck them seeing them become a mid to lower table league 1 team is karma at its finest. Seeing them get turned over by Wycombe,Lincoln and Shrewsbury whilst sinking deeper into the shit is glorious

The infrastructure they have will really need to be scaled back after the parachute payments run out too. I can see these being financially screwed and the Americans owning the ground and leasing it back to the Don very much a Coventry scenario

It's s damning indictment on politics that in that photo you'd leave your kids with the Lib Dem over the others [emoji38]

Speak for yourself there like  :lol:  I'd be very surprised if he isn't outed as a nonce in the future. He's just got that look about him. I'd rather the kids fended for themselves till I got back.

It's s damning indictment on politics that in that photo you'd leave your kids with the Lib Dem over the others [emoji38]

Speak for yourself there like  :lol:  I'd be very surprised if he isn't outed as a nonce in the future. He's just got that look about him. I'd rather the kids fended for themselves till I got back.

Yep definitely got nonce written all over this fella

Speak for yourself there like  [emoji38]  I'd be very surprised if he isn't outed as a nonce in the future. He's just got that look about him. I'd rather the kids fended for themselves till I got back.

Yep definitely got nonce written all over this fella

That's the joke [emoji38]

They are still yet to beat a side above 15th when they have played them.

Haven't scored a goal away from home since September.

Haven't won away since August.

Haven't won at home since 2nd November

Delicious.  :shifty: