Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

If they don't go on a 3-4 game winning streak soon, they really are fucked and won't be promoted.

Not really yet, i mean despite being awful for months, they're 4 points from the play offs with a game in hand.

They're bound to have a decent run soon, or hopefully have one like they did when they went down in the Championship and not win for love nor money  :lol:

They cant afford to go up in truth.However I agree although they are dog shit they can still put a run together, their manager looks shit though so I just cant see them even in the play offs.

If they don't go on a 3-4 game winning streak soon, they really are fucked and won't be promoted.

Not really yet, i mean despite being awful for months, they're 4 points from the play offs with a game in hand.

They're bound to have a decent run soon, or hopefully have one like they did when they went down in the Championship and not win for love nor money  :lol:

Almost everyone one around them also have a game in hand as well. Doncaster I believe have 2 games in hand.

Almost everyone one around them also have a game in hand as well. Doncaster I believe have 2 games in hand.

14th in div 3

None of this is correct. Are tables getting harder to read?

14th in div 3

Stifler's post was pretty much correct at time of posting tbf

14th in div 3

Stifler's post was pretty much correct at time of posting tbf

At the time of posting Doncaster had 2 games in hand over Sunderland and 3 games in hand over some teams in the top 6.

At the end of the day, they are not in a position where even games in hand would move them into the top 6, and plenty of teams also have games in hand as well.

14th in div 3

When I posted they were 14th

"At least Almiron hasn't sc..., oh, wait!"

The only thing they cling onto is Bruce having more points than Rafa, like some sort of weird confirmation of him being a fraud.

The only thing they cling onto is Bruce having more points than Rafa, like some sort of weird confirmation of him being a fraud.

Which in turn has put them in a position where they are hoping Newcastle win games so they can gloat.

Which in turn has put them in a position where they are hoping Newcastle win games so they can gloat.

I'm waiting for the first "gerrin" on a Mag match thread if we score  :lol:  gold

:D ;D

They love saving up some games in hand

And then losing them  :lol: :lol:

Last season they thought it was a foregone conclusion that three games in hand meant an extra nine points, so guaranteeing automatic promotion... look how well that went  :)

Going to be harder for them next season if one or two of Stoke & Boro go down.

Whoever goes down will be streets ahead of them anyway. If they lose on boxing day they will have only won 2 more games than Bolton and lost 2 less

Think about that

I find the current situation at sunderland absolutely hilarious.

I hope they get relegated again then get beat in the followung season play off funal after panas and a xlcatastophic var for myther tydfil