Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I find the current situation at sunderland absolutely hilarious.

I hope they get relegated again then get beat in the followung season play off funal after panas and a xlcatastophic var for myther tydfil

Did you have a stroke while typing that?

I find the current situation at sunderland absolutely hilarious.

I hope they get relegated again then get beat in the followung season play off funal after panas and a xlcatastophic var for myther tydfil

Username is apt.

Singing Englands number one about himself with a bunch of boozed up middle aged blokes, and lapping it up.

He really is up his own arse.

His antics against us last season should have been enough for him to learn his lesson. No doubt he’ll try to do it all over again on Saturday. He really is thick as fuck.

He made a right arse of himself in town last year. Singing sunlun songs in the pop up teepee thing. Doorman asked them to leave. Never understand why white footballers dress like black rappers.

He made a right arse of himself in town last year. Singing sunlun songs in the pop up teepee thing. Doorman asked them to leave. Never understand why white footballers dress like black rappers.

He’s just a thick chavvy cunt from Washington, I hate the twat

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t get the Pickford hate like, it is very Nazi like of him mind to be drinking larger/beer at a darts event. Actually, hang the evil bastard  :lol:

Don’t get the Pickford hate like, it is very Nazi like of him mind to be drinking larger/beer at a darts event. Actually, hang the evil bastard  :lol:

Come on man its not the behaviour youd expect from a so called professional athlete not only who represents his club but also his country and who earns around 250k a month

If one of ours went on like that id be disgusted

Guest Howaythetoon

Come on man its not the behaviour youd expect from a so called professional athlete not only who represents his club but also his country and who earns around 250k a month

Me, if you perform on the pitch, that’s all that matters and Pickford does that for club and country to a high enough standard that puts him in the top tier of players in his position. He lacks the overall ability to be right at the top or thee top ‘keeper, but has enough ability to be where he’s at now and not League One with Sunderland.

Can he give more off the pitch and give his all to his game a bit more, of course and if he did, he’d no doubt become a better player. But it’s not like he’s going around partying every night and burning 50 notes and in doing so, wasting his talent.

If anything he’s made the most of it and if people take offence him downing a pint at some darts events because of some bullshit criteria he’s being held to based on being an athlete and how much he earns, well, I guarantee he’s dedicated his life to his profession way more than you have yours and do you know what, he’s actually doing way better than a lot of ‘keepers he’s competing with and not doing to bad.

For someone whose antics off the pitch are deemed disgusting.

Players I find disgusting are the likes of Colback, who now don’t dedicate their all to their career, their game, to ensure ability or not, they’re deserving of their job, their wages, their shirt name and number.

Players like Pogba who have won titles, but who put less effort in ensuring their life off the pitch than on it, is equal or more important than their game, their football. Someone who has more talent than most, but doesn’t combine it with the dedication that drives not just supreme talent, but lesser talent, to make the absolute most of things.

Ronaldo is such an example. Henderson and Milner at Liverpool. Gazza and HBA not so.

Pickford? Maybe if he was teetotal and didn’t like darts, he’d be what exactly, where exactly?

Number one at Sunderland in League One or on the bench at Man Utd or someone who regularly makes the England squad 2nd or 3rd choice?

It disgusts me more when Shelvey after a 30 yard chase back runs out of steam, gives up running around, bends down, puts his hands on his hips, draws extra breath and catches a breather for five mins, and looks fucking knackered and it’s not even the 60 minute mark yet.

GOAL Shelvey - playing the best footy of his career, rejuvenated under Bruce, like a new signing, if he’s not called up by Southgate for the next squad, he’ll have to move to Man Utd or something which I’d personally be proud to see him sign for. He’s too good for us. 30m, nothing less!

Loves Henderson and Pickford, hates Geordie Jack, HBA and Gazza, son plays for Sunderland.

Gentlemen, HTT is a mackem.

Have to agree, clip of his defence of Pickford.JP is an arrogant typical mackem cunt , hes well known for being on this piss taunting Mags, getting into fights, thinking hes "the man" .Any fucker defending him must be off their trolley.

Pickford is a wanker.

Me, if you perform on the pitch, that’s all that matters and Pickford does that for club and country to a high enough standard that puts him in the top tier of players in his position. He lacks the overall ability to be right at the top or thee top ‘keeper, but has enough ability to be where he’s at now and not League One with Sunderland.

Can he give more off the pitch and give his all to his game a bit more, of course and if he did, he’d no doubt become a better player. But it’s not like he’s going around partying every night and burning 50 notes and in doing so, wasting his talent.

If anything he’s made the most of it and if people take offence him downing a pint at some darts events because of some bullshit criteria he’s being held to based on being an athlete and how much he earns, well, I guarantee he’s dedicated his life to his profession way more than you have yours and do you know what, he’s actually doing way better than a lot of ‘keepers he’s competing with and not doing to bad.

For someone whose antics off the pitch are deemed disgusting.

Players I find disgusting are the likes of Colback, who now don’t dedicate their all to their career, their game, to ensure ability or not, they’re deserving of their job, their wages, their shirt name and number.

Players like Pogba who have won titles, but who put less effort in ensuring their life off the pitch than on it, is equal or more important than their game, their football. Someone who has more talent than most, but doesn’t combine it with the dedication that drives not just supreme talent, but lesser talent, to make the absolute most of things.

Ronaldo is such an example. Henderson and Milner at Liverpool. Gazza and HBA not so.

Pickford? Maybe if he was teetotal and didn’t like darts, he’d be what exactly, where exactly?

Number one at Sunderland in League One or on the bench at Man Utd or someone who regularly makes the England squad 2nd or 3rd choice?

It disgusts me more when Shelvey after a 30 yard chase back runs out of steam, gives up running around, bends down, puts his hands on his hips, draws extra breath and catches a breather for five mins, and looks fucking knackered and it’s not even the 60 minute mark yet.

GOAL Shelvey - playing the best footy of his career, rejuvenated under Bruce, like a new signing, if he’s not called up by Southgate for the next squad, he’ll have to move to Man Utd or something which I’d personally be proud to see him sign for. He’s too good for us. 30m, nothing less!

From what I’ve heard, he actually is going out partying all the tome, and every so often a video of him at said event surfaces. If Everton has spend so much money on him, theirs no doubt that he would have been dropped a whole back.

The Newcastle game last season was enough to indicate that he’s not professional enough. He let the occasion better him. I believe he also believe ahead of the Liverpool derby last season, he said some comments about Liverpool, and then he dropped that clanger. The occasion gets the better of him, and he creates the occasion.

When he was at Sunderland, all of a sudden he was in the press saying he’d never move to us before rumours surfaced. It’s those comments which made the press link him to us, and ultimately other clubs as well. It’s those comments which made our fans taunt him, of which has came back to bite him in the arse.

The guy isn’t learning. The guy knows that if you play for Sunderland and talk bad about Newcastle, then you can expect a bit of banter back in Newcastle games, and in the city centre if you ever come.

He’s playing against us, trying to taint our fans then dropping himself in it, and partying in Newcastle often when he’s up here. Of course he’s going to get stick, and he can’t handle that.

Loves Henderson and Pickford, hates Geordie Jack, HBA and Gazza, son plays for Sunderland.

Gentlemen, HTT is a mackem.

Is his son at the Sunderland Acadeny like because he's never fucking mentioned it???

Must admit it’s passed me by  :lol: