Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What’s their obsession with getting old managers or players back “only Keano can fix this”. “Get SKP In now” “what’s reidy up to these days couldn’t do much worse”.  Is that all they’ve got

The only reason it would happen would be the opportunity to do over Don for personal reasons or selling our training ground land to build houses or whatnot but I’m not sure that’d be possible.

I’m not sure that it would be allowed. Pretty sure they only go planning permission because it’s not residential or in constant use, with only little traffic going to it.

I wonder if we would be interested in buying their training ground/academy off them on the cheap?

To lease it back to them? :lol:

Stiffy, we won’t even install a swimming pool in our current facility, why would we buy the neighbours? :lol:

Ashley would get a new training ground on the cheap, and he could discard the lease on the current one. No doubt that it would save him money from paying rent and upgrading the facilities at ours.

It was paraphrasing that woman in the video saying she’d sooner lose games in the Premier League than win games in The Championship.

Oh that one, yes gold .

I was at the Hibs v Aberdeen match yesterday and their old manager, Jack Ross, has Hibs playing some lovely football.

He’s doing well but it’s questionable how much he’s at fault for Sunderland’s predicament and the standard of league he’s in is way worse. If he bought that team then it’s on him, but it’s seriously one of the slowest, most unbalanced sides I’ve ever seen. The simplest thing to do in that league is build a side that is aggressive, fast and hungry and they’ve got none of that

You reckon the SPL is worse than  League One? Based on what I watched yesterday I'd have to disagree with that.

Not really comparable as there is a significant spread. Rangers and Celtic are arguably lower PL sides in terms of quality (this is generous, particularly for Rangers). The rest of the division ranges from lower Champ to League 2 standard.

I gave Celtic and Rangers the benefit of the doubt because although on paper I think their squads objectively are both clearly worse than say - Watford - they are big clubs and do compete well in Europe. I would say borderline Champ/low PL is fair.

I gave Celtic and Rangers the benefit of the doubt because although on paper I think their squads objectively are both clearly worse than say - Watford - they are big clubs and do compete well in Europe. I would say borderline Champ/low PL is fair.

After a couple of years they’d be up there though as they’d benefit from the additional premier league revenue added to the already substantive commercial revenue they get which would invariably increase. Their infrastructures are pretty much there to survive in the PL

aye that's fair, they'd be around the relegation spots imo though prob would be carried by big crowds and decent home form.