Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Rumours of admin are not true (at the moment), looking bleak though and I wouldn’t wish it on any club :(

They can't sustain 3rd division football for long, it's only a matter of time before they go to the wall. They have already lost 14,000 season tickets currently for next season also and have a massive loan to pay back or lose their assets, as the yanks are certainly not going to come in and save the day

All the deluded twats are beating the drum about also is our takeover and Bruce v Benitez  :crazy2: I will find it more than amusing when they get that 12 point deficit in the not too distant future

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye they need footy back and crowds ASAP and even that may not be enough, they’ve royally been fucked over by the chancers currently in charge, ES was the best thing that ever happened to them, but they didn’t put their own money into their club like he did!

Guest Butcher

Rumours of admin are not true (at the moment), looking bleak though and I wouldn’t wish it on any club :(

Administration it is!

Guest godzilla

Not what I’m hearing, although it’s bleak!

Will be very soon as they cannot sustain their current levels for much longer. Only a matter of time

No disrespect HTT, but the owners have treated everyone at the club with contempt. Just look at that lass who was pushed out on Netflix for trying to tell them some truths and possibly for not making up a crowd figure soon enough so they could claim the highest attendance in the 3rd division. They aren’t about to tell the academy staff if they are about to go into admin, the soonest they will know about it is either when they see it on SSN along with everyone else, or if they are lucky a phone call to say they’ve been sacked just before the announcement on SSN.

Guest chopey

Not sure where they go from here, the current owners are poison so the loyalty to them and the " we are all in this together" attitude has evaporated, the current squad is not good enough and the players dont like the managers long ball style, their best youngster has been flogged for £300,000 along with their keeper, without investment and someone competent to run it they will just continue to haunt the Stadium of Light, it's all a bit sad really.

No disrespect HTT, but the owners have treated everyone at the club with contempt. Just look at that lass who was pushed out on Netflix for trying to tell them some truths and possibly for not making up a crowd figure soon enough so they could claim the highest attendance in the 3rd division. They aren’t about to tell the academy staff if they are about to go into admin, the soonest they will know about it is either when they see it on SSN along with everyone else, or if they are lucky a phone call to say they’ve been sacked just before the announcement on SSN.

Correct. All the Academy staff are furloughed and nobody there will be privy to the information anyway.

Guest Howaythetoon

Correct. All the Academy staff are furloughed and nobody there will be privy to the information anyway.

Incorrect, some will know more than the actual owners man :lol:

I can see them being sold again in some dodgy deal before going into admin!

They really won't. Academy staff are furloughed and will know no more than Joe Public.

I'm looking forward to their administration just as much as I am our takeover. Highly unlikely as it is, imagine both were announced on the same day?

Me too, I’ve got no sympathy for them , I liked the cook and a lot of the staff but fans etc can go and whistle.

Linked with Jay Spearing this morning.  A shitter version of Cattermole.

Are these players all free and playing for now? How can they buy a packet of crisps let alone a player?

Decent enough player at that level imo, but he’s tiny, which isn’t going to help them at all. Should start a circus rather than a football team.

Are these players all free and playing for now? How can they buy a packet of crisps let alone a player?

Get them on a free and put them straight on furlough.

Guest Howaythetoon

They really won't. Academy staff are furloughed and will know no more than Joe Public.

Not everyone is on furlough and a lot of people at the academy work voluntarily and some who don’t, aren’t on some kind of gardening leave, they still do some work and trust me, a number of people at SAFC really do or would know about stuff about to happen, could happen, or is happening just as much and more than the two chancers at the top who right now, are a bit like Ashley and have taken all leave of running things or any real actual involvement and that’s because there’s no money to be siphoned away right now or there presence is needed.

Again, I’d wager they are more likelier right now to be sold in some dodgy deal to some other chancers than go into admin which makes no sense to the current two chancers or their real intentions, who as long as they can keep everyone on furlough, they can just about stay in the game and hold onto their hand. As for the club, it’s just about able to stay afloat financially as any real or major debt has either been frozen or differed.

If the club had to continue and pay everyone of its staff, without match day income, then they’d be fucked.

The club like NUFC has no real debt, only what the owners have spent/taken out and secured against the club and its assets which in time will need paid back and because these two chancers don’t have a pot to piss in, any players worth money they can sell or anyone with a pot to piss in who would want to buy the club and invest in it, that money will come out of the club and if not, then it goes bust.

They maybe our rivals but I think it’s a disgrace, wrong and should be illegal that our football clubs and within those they belong to us, end up paying the price for charlatans and chancers being allowed, encouraged and able to just buy any old club with or without money, their own or others, and use a club’s own assets, income and money in the process. It’s all wrong and no club or set of fans deserve their club and our game to be robbed from them by these criminals in suits.

For all the negativity of the Saudis, they will invest and will never take a penny out of NUFc because it’s an asset to them, it’s not a business to make some money on the side from, get rich or to buy on finance.

I’ve said from day one the owners of Man City are good for the game, good four our clubs, good for the fans, it’s the likes of Ashley who are bad and wrong and need kicked out and the door shut so they never get back in. They are the cancers, parasites and the ones who take take take, hurt hurt hurt. But we are the real mugs because we pay them to buy our clubs, to take our money, to sell our assets, and if not an Ashley, a Don or the Dildo brothers.

Just had a peek at the RTG NUFC thread, ffs Newcastle fans why the fuck are you on there?  leave the bitter bastards to get on with it, I see none on our forum , why do you bother man.? Same boring twatty Mackems who live 24hours on that forum arguing black is white  :lol: fuck them off and keep off the site.If I was on there I couldn’t resist telling them they are all a pack of Kunts let alone try to reason with them .