Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Wait is Sir Ricky Sbragia still active on there? I thought he’d stopped posting. Probably one of my favourite accounts ever, the Ken M of football forums

Still going

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

Should the Academy fall - SAFC is in for a generation of darkness.

The WALLS of the AOL must hold ! They have provided this green and pleasant land her greatest captain and leader since Marlborough!

Her anchor must hold through this storm

They seem to hate everyone in league 1. Feelings mutual I'd imagine.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/portsmouth-v-oxford-kick-off-1730-sky-sport-football.1522339/

Few posts down from scotty:

I want Portsmouth up. Oxford, Wycombe and Fleetwood might all be smarter football clubs than us, but surely our natural advantages will matter one day.

Our natural advantages. They really do think they're something special.

They seem to hate everyone in league 1. Feelings mutual I'd imagine.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/portsmouth-v-oxford-kick-off-1730-sky-sport-football.1522339/

Few posts down from scotty:

I want Portsmouth up. Oxford, Wycombe and Fleetwood might all be smarter football clubs than us, but surely our natural advantages will matter one day.

Our natural advantages. They really do think they're something special.

They do.

Firstly teams refused to let them win all their games or roll out the red English carpet for their fans and then inthe votws they didn’t vote in their own interests but they actually all conspired to vote against Sunderland to stop them going up. As I sad before I heard some of one of their podcasts and they were all saying that they were keen to see clubs go bust because of this as a result and that boycotting away games to deny said clubs money should also be an option.

ASM similar to Watmore apparentyl!!!

There’s no doubt there’s a decent player in there somewhere but £40m????

Most times I see him he’s all fart and no shite. Rapid yes but that touch? Not dissimilar to a pre-injury Watmore.

Most times I see him he’s all fart and no shite. Rapid yes but that touch? Not dissimilar to a pre-injury Watmore.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike:

Watts for me like

Wow, just Wow!! Always suspected the mackems lacked any real footballing knowledge just going off there past "icons" but that's confirmation right there. Duncan Watmore man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, just Wow!! Always suspected the mackems lacked any real footballing knowledge just going off there past "icons" but that's confirmation right there. Duncan Watmore man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watmore previously played for Altrincham, Clitheroe, Curzon Ashton and Hibernian.  Kwality

Guest Howaythetoon

Rumours of admin are not true (at the moment), looking bleak though and I wouldn’t wish it on any club :(