Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

This lot are absolutely, utterly and completely f***ed like. Virtually zero income and a (relatively) huge wage bill.

:aww:

Admin is coming very very quickly also  :lol:

Few of them painting this as a positive and that a buyer is on the way in.

When the closer truth is that they haven’t got a pot to piss in and they’re just cutting wages.

Binning your chief recruitment bloke and your bloke in charge of football operations on the same day, totally out of the blue, can't be a good sign. Especially upon hearing the current bloke in charge is insisting on charging nearly £40m for the club 24 hours ago. Sounds more like lifeboat time tbh

Chap doesn't seem to understand that when you make a disastrous investment in business you won't always get your money back. If it's even his money, my mackem mates maintain the money he claims to have put in is the club's marrachewt payments

Stewart Donald, and I can say this as I’ve met him at parents evenings (I used to teach his abhorrent children), is absolutely thick as pig shit. How he made his money we all couldn’t understand.

Stewart Donald, and I can say this as I’ve met him at parents evenings (I used to teach his abhorrent children), is absolutely thick as pig shit. How he made his money we all couldn’t understand.

How's he thick as shit?

How's he thick as shit?

Presume you haven’t met him?

How's he thick as shit?

Presume you haven’t met him?

Correct.

'Met' him at my mate's wedding reception at the Roker Hotel. He was staying there and was drinking in the bar. Mate and his lass are both ST holders and a fair few of the guests were too.

It wasn't long after he'd bought the club and loads of guests were swarming round him asking questions and fawning over him. He did buy drinks for some of them but as I stood listening to what he was saying, it was apparent even then he was a total chancer.

Got handed a load of cash from his old man, didn’t he? He’s certainly not ‘self made’ money (if he has any left).

'Met' him at my mate's wedding reception at the Roker Hotel. He was staying there and was drinking in the bar. Mate and his lass are both ST holders and a fair few of the guests were too.

It wasn't long after he'd bought the club and loads of guests were swarming round him asking questions and fawning over him. He did buy drinks for some of them but as I stood listening to what he was saying, it was apparent even then he was a total chancer.

Chancer is absolutely right. Can barely string a sentence together.