Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Whatever we hate they love. Whatever we love they hate. They just automatically assume the opposite to whatever we think. Logic and informed opinions don't come into it. They're barely even Sunderland any longer, think of them more of Anti-Newcastle AFC.

Whatever we hate they love. Whatever we love they hate. They just automatically assume the opposite to whatever we think. Logic and informed opinions don't come into it. They're barely even Sunderland any longer, think of them more of Anti-Newcastle AFC.

Any guess what they will call us if the Saudis takeover?

The Beheaders ?

Any guess what they will call us if the Saudis takeover?

The Beheaders ?

Camel Punchers.

If our season ended today, it’d already be better than 44 of Sunderland’s last 51 league campaigns. 3 of those campaigns where they earned more points than our 32 game haul were in 42 game seasons. (Where they would have earned more points had some seasons been 3 points for a win rather than 2, I’ve given it to Sunderland).

So with an owner who doesn’t care, a shit manager, we’ve still been better than Sunderland have managed the vast majority of the last half century. I’m guessing by the time this season ends that number may end up just being the 2 7th placed finishes at the start of the 2000s. They really are the pits.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._seasons

If our season ended today, it’d already be better than 44 of Sunderland’s last 51 league campaigns. 3 of those campaigns where they earned more points than our 32 game haul were in 42 game seasons. (Where they would have earned more points had some seasons been 3 points for a win rather than 2, I’ve given it to Sunderland).

So with an owner who doesn’t care, a s*** manager, we’ve still been better than Sunderland have managed the vast majority of the last half century. I’m guessing by the time this season ends that number may end up just being the 2 7th placed finishes at the start of the 2000s. They really are the pits.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._seasons

Grim. No wonder they’re so bitter.

No source at all but Rumours circulating that Sunderland AFC might be going into administration.

No rumours, but the absolute simple logic of their financial situation, now and ongoing, is that administration is almost inevitable.

Not sure how you've worked that one out like.

Well, if you don't know that just wait and see, it won't be long!

l

NUFC lose = RTG win

NUFC win = Bruce is better than Rafa and it must have killed us to win = RTG win

every team NUFC get a result against is awful and were lucky yet lucky to have Bruce/Ashley = RTG win

:lol: :lol:

It's as if they're happy for us to win so they can have a go at Rafa  :lol:

They are utterly mental!

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

It’s very possible that as one of the elite of the English game we will be promoted to the Championship or PL next season.

My cousin’s step dad is lawyer in London and says that they are expecting around 14 clubs to follow Wigan - many in the top two leagues.

The FA will have the chance to forge a new league, based on passion and history rather than Magedia bias and Sky baubles. With our army of supporters and history of unparalleled class and dignity English football needs us more than we need them

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

It’s very possible that as one of the elite of the English game we will be promoted to the Championship or PL next season.

My cousin’s step dad is lawyer in London and says that they are expecting around 14 clubs to follow Wigan - many in the top two leagues.

The FA will have the chance to forge a new league, based on passion and history rather than Magedia bias and Sky baubles. With our army of supporters and history of unparalleled class and dignity English football needs us more than we need them

That's fucking nuts. :lol:

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

Got to be a mag on the wind up :lol: :lol:

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

:lol: I think Sir Ricky's been coming out with that stuff on RTG for absolute yonks hasn't he? Must be a WUM.

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

Aye, the last sentence pretty much nails his black and white credentials to the wall.

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

Speaking of wind ups on there - that Nukehasslefan must be one surely?!

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

DQE_6XzWkAEYnmg?format=jpg&name=medium

Love Sir Ricky

Sir Ricky Sbragia said:

DQE_6XzWkAEYnmg?format=jpg&name=medium

Biggest crime here is that bairns hair.