Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Mackems at work severely rattled. Sneaked up on a pair of them on Friday and over heard them saying " stupid cunts think they are going to win the league next year etc etc." They then saw me and I just beamed at them. 😁

I love how they just make up what they think we believe and to them that's enough for it to be the gospel truth.

2 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Mackems at work severely rattled. Sneaked up on a pair of them on Friday and over heard them saying " stupid cunts think they are going to win the league next year etc etc." They then saw me and I just beamed at them. 😁

I love how they just make up what they think we believe and to them that's enough for it to be the gospel truth.

Not looking over our shoulder at the relegation zone would be nice 

2 hours ago, pedro111 said:

You should have just ran the fuckers over :laugh:

43 minutes ago, RS said:

well found, tbh it sounds like a mirror image of what he’s done here 10 years later. Using media and talking shit.

I've seen them have meltdowns about us before but this is just insane. This has truly sent them over the edge. [emoji38]

They are desperate for the rest of the country to be as upset about it as them but its just not happening. The fans of practically every other club grumbled about it for 10 seconds and then have forgotten about it. 

We are media darlings once again. Even the pundits who have poured nothing but scorn on us over the years are now blowing smoke up our arses. There is excitement because this will just make the league more thrilling and even more financially lucrative. The PL effectively just became the unofficial Super League. And we are the wealthiest lot within it. Lovely Jubly. :celb1:

Hope when players start coming in we look at loaning out the ones we don't need to teams around them. 

Also, could see our news totally derailing their season. Next bad game the fans are going to turn even uglier than usual.

21 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

8,000 done. 

Seen a few of them claiming if this had happened to them they'd have returned their season tickets now too. Including Grumpy Owld hypocrite obviously, who would never be swayed by new owners:lol:

Our national team takes a strong stance against racism = 'keep politics out of football'.

Their regional rival is taken over by a country with an extremely questionable human rights record = keep politics in football and immediately assume the moral high ground.

I'm glad they've found their moral compass at least. I can't wait for them to applaud England taking the knee...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Louis-Dreyfus

In October 2015 the German news magazine Der Spiegel reported that the bidding committee for the FIFA World Cup 2006 had set-up a slush fund that Louis-Dreyfus, at the time CEO of Adidas, filled with 10.3 million Swiss francs in 2000. Allegedly these funds were used to bribe numerous FIFA officials and secure Germany's bid to host the 2006 World Cup, whilst a FIFA report had strongly criticised England's supposedly 'unprofessional' rival bid presentation. According to internal FIFA documents, Louis-Dreyfus had demanded a repayment of the funds in 2004, which were transferred as €6.7 million via a FIFA account in Geneva to an account held by Louis-Dreyfus.

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/fussball-wm-2006-wurde-mutmasslich-gekauft-a-1057829.html#KjCBD

Oh :lol:

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Our national team takes a strong stance against racism = 'keep politics out of football'.

Their regional rival is taken over by a country with an extremely questionable human rights record = keep politics in football and immediately assume the moral high ground.

I'm glad they've found their moral compass at least. I can't wait for them to applaud England taking the knee...

:lol: the contrarianism on RTG is next level. You also left out rampant homophobia, something they excel at better than football.