Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-sunderland-linked-to-man-city’s-owners.1569598/

I can only assume the posts about sports washing have been deleted 

I love how even the most tenuous of links to oil money gets them excited, and they quickly forget their 'principled' take on events at NUFC.  Favourite comment 'I hope not as it would make a lot of us hypocrites'.  Yes, yes it would (though the poster has nowt to fear on that front - nothing is going to happen).

Took 3posts on a completely unrelated topic for NUFC to pop up, saying there'd be a black and white meltdown if true.

About what exactly?! Them being a feeder club? Are the f*cking nuts?  I'd feel a bit sorry for them effectively losing their club for all intents and purposes but meltdown!?

BTW does that ExileC*nt12 post about anything other than NUFC on twitter as well as RTG? Not on twitter but as far as I could scroll it was 100% NUFC. Don't answer it. Prefer to imagine people like that aren't out there.

"Guardiola's interest in Johnson's coaching ideas,"

Edited by Wolfcastle

They should be competing with Man City apparently, yet they call us the deluded ones.

Eh?! Why are people on here expressing happiness about being linked to Man City? That might be great whilst we’re in league 1 - access to promising young players etc - but this isn’t the norm. We should be competing against city in the premier league as their rivals man. Why would we want any links to them?

Edited by Geogaddi

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

There’s a poster on RTG that they are convinced is Stewart Donald. They’re mental. 

They're hilarious. Having said that, there were folk on here who thought a QC was trying to communicate with them via pictures of bread.

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

There’s a poster on RTG that they are convinced is Stewart Donald. They’re mental. 

Some also think someone is Methen too, deranged the lot of them!

On 18/01/2022 at 23:26, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-sunderland-linked-to-man-city’s-owners.1569598/

I can only assume the posts about sports washing have been deleted 

If this is true, then they must be very confident that Man City and Sunderland will never play each regularly again. Although, I guess if it's only a 45% ownership then they're not really owners, so no worries about a club owned by the same person playing each other. Still funny though. [emoji38]

jesus christ man , still banging on about the same shite absolutely not one single fuck is given by anyone now. Except those cretins on there.

Its not good for your health RTG , accept it  :lol: