Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

If Grigg scored 10 + for them every season for 4 years he’d be a legend there. They are desperately hoping we hate the Wood signing and if we don’t it means we are thinking he’s the next Shearer. 

20 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If Grigg scored 10 + for them every season for 4 years he’d be a legend there. They are desperately hoping we hate the Wood signing and if we don’t it means we are thinking he’s the next Shearer. 

Even Sewper Kev didn’t score 10+ four seasons in a row.

5 hours ago, Sima said:

Even Sewper Kev didn’t score 10+ four seasons in a row.

Wood scored 49 PL goals for Burnley.  Only Phillips has more PL goals while playing for Sunderland (61).  They'd have wet their knickers if they'd had anyone with Wood's consistent goalscoring record during their forlorn PL years.

Didn't they pay £10m for Jozy Altidore, a striker who went on to score one goal despite being a regular for a couple of seasons?  That's not a particularly high bar mind, even the likes of Joselu pisses all over stats like that.

10 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

Defoe would score goals in the Third Division at 39 I reckon.  Not sure if it would ensure that they finish ahead of footballing heavyweights like Rotherham and Wycombe, mind 

Agree..... and RTG would be even more hilarious.

Defoe was on SSN earlier tonight and came across really well tbh. Bloke's been around and knows what he's talking about and seems a canny fella in all honesty, I like him, he speaks well, he's very articulate. 

I like that guys channel, been watching it for a while but I suspect he’s made that video know it’d get plenty of views from Newcastle fans. To say they’re bigger is laughable and that’s the point of the video, to attract views with a ludicrous video title. Love all the mackems loving it in the comments too. :lol: