Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

This is possibly my favourite ever RTG post:

Mate, it's not even about the new owners. The best thing to come out of all of this is that WE'RE DEBT FUCKING FREE BABY!!!!!!

It's a dream come true for us. I don't care if the new owner is Gary Glitter. We can invest every single penny earned back into the team now. To compare, the mags are 130m in debt. We can take a 200m loan if we want and spunk it on Rodwells again. Hopefully we won't, but we have options. It's a fresh start for us. Ellis deserves huge credit and a big thanks for wiping the slate clean. He won't get it, but he deserves it.

The new owners have not only bought the bargain of the fucking century (a debt-free "big club"), but they also have a huge invesment opportunity in which they could make billions if they put the effort in. They don't even need money.

Donald did admirably at Eastleigh and seems a sound bloke. I can't see why he'd suddenly turn into a kernt.

DEBT FREE!

It's as if they never learn from the past shite they've spouted that makes them look silly.

Anyway, according to mackems, we should all love Ashley because he cleared all our debt (wrong). It seems theyve changed their minds on that one too.

Another marradox - Ashley is maligned but it's great Ashley is cheap cunt.

This is possibly my favourite ever RTG post:

Mate, it's not even about the new owners. The best thing to come out of all of this is that WE'RE DEBT FUCKING FREE BABY!!!!!!

It's a dream come true for us. I don't care if the new owner is Gary Glitter. We can invest every single penny earned back into the team now. To compare, the mags are 130m in debt. We can take a 200m loan if we want and spunk it on Rodwells again. Hopefully we won't, but we have options. It's a fresh start for us. Ellis deserves huge credit and a big thanks for wiping the slate clean. He won't get it, but he deserves it.

DEBT FREE!

Strange that safc fans, of all people, couldn't think of a more recent high-profile diddler...

Does anyone have any idea why they think they have soooo many "undercover mags" on RTG?

I cannot recall many, if any, occasions where we have suggested that someone on here is an undercover mackem...  I know we had a couple but, it isn't a regular thing.  Practically every thread in their site has some poster accusing another of being a mag.....

It is almost like anyone that does not subscribe to their fanciful world of make believe must be an imposter, yet the really funny thing about this is that when they have a clear mackem pretending to be a fan of - insert club here - in peace they lap it up.....

BBC Look North Korea just now ' can Rafa (yep first name terms!) win at Wembley :oops: ending season on a high. What other NE manager gets first name ffs ? It had to be kipper knickers though

In a thread Titled simply Rafa. :lol: :idiot2:

That thread suggests they don't like him, but he'd still consider going to manage for the Don because he's so ambitious and it would be funny.

Yeah mate, sure. Rafa is going to look at a no mark club who's fans can't even be bothered to turn up.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-addresses-scathing-online-criticism-ahead-of-sunderland-takeover-1-9153714

Nice to see him keeping his distance and not giving criticism the oxygen of publicity.

Going to be great as time goes on and he starts getting criticised on day to day stuff.

The FIRST comment on that article:

Eastleigh fan here...

They just can't help themselves!

It's going to be an interesting summer for them. I'm assuming the parachute payments for next year are already spent on paying off the debt, realisation may hit him when he takes over and finds out that he has insufficient income to cover the current wage bill, along with paying for past transfers they'll still be liable for. He'll need to sell, Borini and Khazari will go a few million, that'll help, McNair may garner some interest but when clubs look at his injury record they will be reluctant to commit more than a low ball offer. No one is touching Catermole or Rodwell. Oviedo, NDong, Kone, McGeeady, Love and goodness knows who else are not going to get too many takers, so if they want them off the books they will probably have to give them away. Guess they can still hold out for the 18 million they expect for Asoro, lol.

Luckily for him, he's going into a situation where he has a knowledgeable and patient fan base who are famous for their loyalty, will stand by the team whatever and will do everything in their power to help the club towards success. :p