Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

16 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

don't know where they get this reputation for having inferiority complexes and living in echo chambers from

re the metro suspension:

dillgaf: When was the last time there was any planned disruption, industrial action or otherwise when decapitators United were playing at home?

ssr: It's uncanny how the roadworks on the A19 and Metro disruption perfectly syncs up with Sunderland home games. Almost like it's spitefully planned.

safccfas: Wasn’t it made known on here after the A1231 and A19 both being closed on a match day that the person in charge of making these decisions was a NUFC season ticket holder?

Choosing the weekends of their home games rather than ours coincides with a 50% drop in footfall. Seems common sense to me. :lol:

5 hours ago, mattypnufc said:

Finally bringing myself to watch STID - not even through the first episode and already pissed myself laughing several times. 

Me too, I've seen bits but never watched the whole thing.

Fuck me, how do they see this as a good advert for them as supporters?

The people working for the club generally come across really well, as does Coleman, and I actually feel a bit sorry for them. The supporters on the other hand, fighting after a friendly, attacking the camera crew, full of entitlement and bile, viciously turning on the team and manager the moment it's not going their way. Continuously trotting out shite about how the club should be in the Premier League and Short should continue to pour money into the club because they work hard all week and love the club. Guess what, so do the fans of every single other football club. They come out of it looking appalling and holding a big chunk of the responsibility for their plight.

Edited by Jackie Broon

4 hours ago, Jackie Broon said:

Me too, I've seen bits but never watched the whole thing.

Fuck me, how do they see this as a good advert for them as supporters?

The people working for the club generally come across really well, as does Coleman, and I actually feel a bit sorry for them. The supporters on the other hand, fighting after a friendly, attacking the camera crew, full of entitlement and bile, viciously turning on the team and manager the moment it's not going their way. Continuously trotting out shite about how the club should be in the Premier League and Short should continue to pour money into the club because they work hard all week and love the club. Guess what, so do the fans of every single other football club. They come out of it looking appalling and holding a big chunk of the responsibility for their plight.

Imagine what they had to edit out as well [emoji38] 

Judging by their obsession with everything black and white, I found it a little strange that there was not one reference to "the mags", not one "FTM" in six episodes.

We were only mentioned in the second series, when our under 23s played their first team.