Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, deejeck said:

"a stupid question"

"a pathetic question"

"question isn't relevant"

Thread is now 58 responses deep.

Imagine if he’d asked Keano that question?

What would have happened there, like?  Would KEANO have punched him or something?  Fucking freaks.

Being “The richest club in the world” means nothing tbh. It’s just a cute little tag line. They still have to stay within the parameters of FFP. They’ve left it too late. They won’t ever be able to compete with the spending power of Chelsea and Man City (Both of those clubs are global brands and household names)

Copium.

[emoji38]

He drinks in the County on Gosforth high street.
I'm gonna point out his unprofessionalism next time I see him, don't worry about that.

Roughly translated: I might give him a bit of an annoyed stare the next time I see him.

How the fuck does someone get that rich?

Is there a dell computer in every single house in the world?

the reply...

Right place right time. Nobody mass made PC's at that point.

as someone who works in IT this tickled me, wtf?

That thread is hilarious... just through first few pages, and its all exciting and optimistic, talk of 'mags will be going into meltdown' and even mention of Mbappe.

To then realise where they are, 3 years on, still with The Don and Charlie Meth-head behind the scenes.

And who finally got the big money takeover??  :spit:

EDIT: Even funnier if you skip to the end of the thread, almost 1500 pages later.

The last page is dated 17 September 2019, and they are all w*nking and celebrating about their impending takeover, and how they were going to phone Total Sport and pretend to gutted Mags.

The takeover collapsed on 8th October 2019.

;D

Edited by TK-421

32 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I read only the first page and the second last page. Absolutely glorious. :memelol:

The one on our takeover when it happened was a canny read also. Don’t know if anyone has the link for it but think it starts from page 340 or 369 if I remember right 

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

That thread is hilarious... just through first few pages, and its all exciting and optimistic, talk of 'mags will be going into meltdown' and even mention of Mbappe.

To then realise where they are, 3 years on, still with The Don and Charlie Meth-head behind the scenes.

And who finally got the big money takeover??  :spit:

EDIT: Even funnier if you skip to the end of the thread, almost 1500 pages later.

The last page is dated 17 September 2019, and they are all w*nking and celebrating about their impending takeover, and how they were going to phone Total Sport and pretend to gutted Mags.

The takeover collapsed on 8th October 2019.

;D

I particularly enjoyed this reply;

"If this is true, fuck financial fair play and let's buy our way to the prem and the champion's league" 

Same bloke crying his eyes out these days begging for FFP to spoil our party :lol:

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

The one on our takeover when it happened was a canny read also. Don’t know if anyone has the link for it but think it starts from page 340 or 369 if I remember right 

wouldnt mind a gander at that if anyone can link it, its a nightmare trying to find threads on that shitshow of a forum

don't know where they get this reputation for having inferiority complexes and living in echo chambers from

re the metro suspension:

dillgaf: When was the last time there was any planned disruption, industrial action or otherwise when decapitators United were playing at home?

ssr: It's uncanny how the roadworks on the A19 and Metro disruption perfectly syncs up with Sunderland home games. Almost like it's spitefully planned.

safccfas: Wasn’t it made known on here after the A1231 and A19 both being closed on a match day that the person in charge of making these decisions was a NUFC season ticket holder?

Edited by Wolfcastle