Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Comegetasample said:

Fewm

Jesus Christ.

I know all these fan cam things are basically set up to attract the ‘characters’/weirdos in any fan base, but the last two fellas that are on are clearly on some kind of spectrum.

3 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

:lol: :lol: the 3rd pub, where the rest of them and that lunatic who was hunting for Defoe is on stage is unreal. "Do the leag, do the leag" :lol: :lol: 

There's a host of characters that appear in both of those. That's absolutely tickled me. :lol: 

As a Toon fan this is turning into the best season ever .

It's strange but watching them lose each week to shit teams and imploding in league 1 and the subsequent meltdown gives me as much pleasure as when we actually beat them ourselves. Fuck the derbies, this is much more fun :2funny:

8 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

As a Toon fan this is turning into the best season ever .

It's strange but watching them lose each week to shit teams and imploding in league 1 and the subsequent meltdown gives me as much pleasure as when we actually beat them ourselves. Fuck the derbies, this is much more fun :2funny:

I know it probably won’t happen, but I suppose there is still the slight possibility we could still be playing them next year. 

9 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Well that video helps explains RTG!

As an aside I see he’s moved out the loft. His mam must have died and he’s been allowed out. God rest her soul.  

10 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

It's like a Ch5 expose on the working class & neglected towns. I don't know whether I feel uncomfortable or entertained watching him. I do appreciate his love for his club, but it's like seeing a dancing monkey chained to a lamppost. For a moment you appreciate said monkey has better moves than you, then it dawns on you all the connotations which got it to this point and you have to walk away wondering if you should help.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just noticed that Rich Energy sponsored the Jamaican Bobsled team. :lol:

Jamaica has a bobsled team?

JAMAICA HAS A BOBSLED TEAM! Cool runnings!!!!

Edited by nufcjb

33 minutes ago, mofo said:

5mins or so in. The bloke attempting the forward roll [emoji38] Followed by the score prediction with the imaginary mic ???

Absolutely amazing, also the guy in the road talking about Wembley and Only Fools and Horses 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

It's like a Ch5 expose on the working class & neglected towns. I don't know whether I feel uncomfortable or entertained watching him. I do appreciate his love for his club, but it's like seeing a dancing monkey chained to a lamppost. For a moment you appreciate said monkey has better moves than you, then it dawns on you all the connotations which got it to this point and you have to walk away wondering if you should help.

Nice to see that bloke (not fake microphone man, the other guy with him) made an effort when getting dressed for the match. Scruffy tracky bottoms, awful trainers and I bet his coat fucken honks!

I sat through the full half hour of that mad mistake video at 3am this morning when I couldn't sleep. Fascinating stuff. That bloke doing star jumps on the crossing [emoji38]  Depressing as fuck to come from there. Can't help but admire his passion though. Special mention to the forward roll bloke who popped up on both videos!

10 hours ago, SteV said:

Jesus Christ.

I know all these fan cam things are basically set up to attract the ‘characters’/weirdos in any fan base, but the last two fellas that are on are clearly on some kind of spectrum.

One of my apprentices is on that fucking hell man

6 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

‘I’m walking home back from the match, it’s finished M.K Dons 2 Sunderland 1, Sunderland 2 M.K. Dons 1.’ - And then he just gave up! He was getting so close. Maybe his Chinese was getting cold.

He did the full video rant before he had his chinese, the chips will just be a congealed mess, a bit like their defence apparently