Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Great career and always comes across really well also, however it's going to be funny seeing him being turned from a club legend to a waster on the faux outrage board

See they're already fewming that he didn't mention them in the statement [emoji38]

Edited by et tu brute

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

See they're already fewming that he didn't mention them in the statement [emoji38]

I'm sure Spurs and West Ham fans are equally outraged.

Or not, because they've got a modicum of common sense.

Obviously a decent human being too especially with all the Bradley Lowrey stuff

We should have really pushed to sign him earlier during his career and definitely before he joined them

I suppose in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter to us as look at where we are now and look at them. He's obviously worshipped there having played a part in basically giving them the literal only thing worth cheering for that is their wins against us in our most recent fixtures.

I wouldn't doubt some of them would go to the grave with "Six in a row FTM" on their tombstones the sad fucks. Enjoy, it'll never ever happen again. They'll speak and pass on fairytales of it in that dump for generations.

Edited by Amir_9

Guest HTT II

Defoe was an incredible talent at a young age and we were in for him at one point if rumours were to be believed, same with Carrick when they went down, he since went on to carve out a top career for himself as a top marksman. His ability to hit a shot from nothing in nano seconds with little back lift or anything like it yet arrow it so accurately was a deadly technical ability of his. He’s a decent human being too. Such a poor re-signing for the mackems, however. He is 39 FFS!

Edited by HTT II

31 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Enjoy, it'll never ever happen again. They'll speak and pass on fairytales of it in that dump for generations.

Of course, after the 5-1 they started bringing up the 9-1 result from literally over one hundred years ago :lol:

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Of course, after the 5-1 they started bringing up the 9-1 result from literally over one hundred years ago :lol:

A season where we won the league [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
Just now, pinkeye said:

In the same season Blackburn beat them 8 - 1....   It all seems kind of pointless really....

Some of the scores in them days were insane.

The thing I'll never get about the "6 in a row" stuff is that many of them seem to basically exist just to repeat this as if it'll have us all sobbing into our Sugar Puffs from now until we can rectify it, yet we beat them 5 in a row during the Keegan days and I don't think any of us even noticed? :lol:

(I'm not even sure the 5 in a row thing is right, I think I've heard it reliably stated on here and it feels like it's probably true, but I can't even be bothered to check, that's how little I care)

4 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

The thing I'll never get about the "6 in a row" stuff is that many of them seem to basically exist just to repeat this as if it'll have us all sobbing into our Sugar Puffs from now until we can rectify it, yet we beat them 5 in a row during the Keegan days and I don't think any of us even noticed? :lol:

(I'm not even sure the 5 in a row thing is right, I think I've heard it reliably stated on here and it feels like it's probably true, but I can't even be bothered to check, that's how little I care)

It is a true, and prior to ‘6-in-a-row’, they’d won 1 of the previous 16 against us. But obviously we don’t talk about that…