Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

On 24/03/2022 at 13:10, Chris_R said:

The thing I'll never get about the "6 in a row" stuff is that many of them seem to basically exist just to repeat this as if it'll have us all sobbing into our Sugar Puffs from now until we can rectify it, yet we beat them 5 in a row during the Keegan days and I don't think any of us even noticed? :lol:

(I'm not even sure the 5 in a row thing is right, I think I've heard it reliably stated on here and it feels like it's probably true, but I can't even be bothered to check, that's how little I care)

4 wins out of 4 in a row under Keegan, 5 out of 5 including his one under Ashley

5 wins in row - Sir Bobby, Souness and Roeder, 7 unbeaten + an Allardyce draw and Keegan win for 6 wins out of 9 unbeaten.

funny how its all encompassing to them but we have to sit and think about it

Edited by Wolfcastle

Sounds like another fine mess from their owners - Del Boy, Salmon Pants, a Uruguayan blueberry farmer and a confused little French boy who has spent all of his pocket money on a bag of magic beans.

Well the last dance went well [emoji38]

Cost loads , never scored , got them almost to the brink of disaster if they miss out on the play offs [emoji38]

You can always trust little Sunlun to fuck it up 

Sudden retirement of club legend Defoe is going down well on RTG…the fewm is glorious….

“He’s fucked us over for signing if he couldn’t do the job.“

“traitor“

“He’s completely fucked us over“

“He’s 50% of our strikers who’s decided he doesn’t want to was signed short term to take part in 17 games. After 10 he doesn’t want to anymore. 
If it was a builder doing your house & he decided halfway through, after invoicing he didn’t want to do the rest of the job would you feel let down? Couldn’t get anyone else in for a few months. Would you ask the electrician to do it? He’s not here to do us a favour. We’re employing him to play football.”

“I agree with we haven’t helped ourselves, but I expect a commitment from him. If there was any doubt in his mind he shouldn’t have signed. If he’s injured, fair enough. If it’s because he feels he’s not playing to standard, that’s the job of the manager & coaching staff to decide. I can’t believe anyone who expected more than 10-15mins per game. Including him. If he’s not up to that he was reckless in signing his contract.
Put it this way, I wonder how much we’ve paid him. I also wonder how many dafties bought Defoe shirts under the assumption he’d play for us for more than 5mins.”

“Can we not sue the fcuker for breach of contract?”

“He has let us down in my opinion, and nobody will change that. Seems like nothing more than a publicity stunt. One last dance my arse.”

“Agree he has let us down big time. Sod the memories, football is about the here and now, wouldn't p1ss on him if he was on fire now.”

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

“Agree he has let us down big time. Sod the memories, football is about the here and now, wouldn't p1ss on him if he was on fire now.”

I wonder if he's even call the fire brigade !

Nah, that’s what Mags would do, marra.

I thought he'd still have a little something left in the tank and at least score a few for them this season but apparently not. I think he's actually a decent bloke, seems pretty articulate and was a hell of a striker in his prime and it's now delicious that they've turned on him today. Very 'mag-esque' of them [emoji38]

Back to the Magedia https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-newcastle.1575110/

Does nobody else think we are being sold short by our Regional BBC Radio Station.
Newcastle fans can listen to every game on the premium FM network.
We get FM when nufc and nufc u23s are not playing.

We are told there are ways to listen to the SAFC games by DAB and TV 719.
If this is such a good alternative why don't nufc fans have to do this?

And another reply 

Not just radio, but our friends at Look North also. On a Monday they show interviews with Howe and Wilder and then we are afforded exactly the same air time as Hartlepool, Harrogate etc, with all due respect we are the joint biggest club in the region but we're nothing but a lower league afterthought. You can bet your bottom dollar if it had been the mags in our position they wouldn't be getting treat like second class citizens.

7 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Back to the Magedia https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-newcastle.1575110/

Does nobody else think we are being sold short by our Regional BBC Radio Station.

And another reply 

Not just radio, but our friends at Look North also. On a Monday they show interviews with Howe and Wilder and then we are afforded exactly the same air time as Hartlepool, Harrogate etc, with all due respect we are the joint biggest club in the region but we're nothing but a lower league afterthought. You can bet your bottom dollar if it had been the mags in our position they wouldn't be getting treat like second class citizens.

I love that they are still in this state of denial. In truth, the last time they were joint biggest club was pre-Keegan in 1982. They've been in our shadow since August 1982 and have been trying to get out of it ever since.

Pretty well know that the BBC led by the tyrant “Dawnie” are in cahoots with not only Sky but Nexus, the airport and the North Sea and all are receiving illicit funding off so called Big Mag.

The real people of Sunderland have seen the light but the elites, new world order and globalists are keeping them down. #MSGA

"Joint biggest" :lol:

I started writing out why they're clearly not joint biggest but really I'll just repeat this because a comment that stupid doesn't even need words:

:lol:

Edited by Chris_R

58 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

And another reply 

You’re a third division team, you stupid cunts.  What kind of coverage do you expect?

37 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

"Joint biggest" :lol:

I started writing out why they're clearly not joint biggest but really I'll just repeat this because a comment that stupid doesn't even need words:

:lol:

Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Then there's joint biggest.

(And that's grammarramatically correct.)