Watford 2-1 Newcastle United - 05/05/18 - post match reaction from page 13

Greg

The last few results tell you why Rafa is trying to sort out a transfer fund alongside him signing a new contract.

This squad needs a lot of spending on it, and alas i don't think our fat chump owner is going to recognize that until it's too late, if it wasn't for Rafa this season we would have gone down this season. You give it another season without spending when everyone else will and that'll be that.

Happy with Rafa, happy to be safe, but surprised how easily he has let the players down tools, its all well and good writing it all off because we're safe but these guys are getting paid fortunes to win football matches, its obvious since the second we beat Arsenal that they aren't interested in doing their best to see us as high as possible.

It's ok to be happy we're safe while also being angry at the manner in which we've ended the season, though it might not seem like on it here at times.

I'll suggest that that was another highly substandard performance.

Twaful first half followed by a poor second.

I'd suggest that the majority of your posts are highly substandard.

Quite frankly, I wish you'd just fuck off from posting in football section all together and stick to advertising your driving school elsewhwere.

Your standard fair is based on negativity and you appear to delight in telling us all how crap we've been - yet you are nowhere to be seen when we really do put in a performance.