Watford 2-1 Newcastle United - 05/05/18 - post match reaction from page 13

Greg

I'll suggest that that was another highly substandard performance.

Twaful first half followed by a poor second.

I'd suggest that the majority of your posts are highly substandard.

Quite frankly, I wish you'd just fuck off from posting in football section all together and stick to advertising your driving school elsewhwere.

Your standard fair is based on negativity and you appear to delight in telling us all how crap we've been - yet you are nowhere to be seen when we really do put in a performance.

I won't be gone often then.

Bit of a cunt this lad. Just the kind we can do without. I was there today and sure we were shit in the first half. Good stuff in second half and objectives for this season achieved so the driving school toucher can fuck off

Dummett was terrible for the second goal, Dubravka's pointing at Gray for fucking ages and presumably screaming at him to be picked up. Dummett does nothing.

I'll suggest that that was another highly substandard performance.

Twaful first half followed by a poor second.

I'd suggest that the majority of your posts are highly substandard.

Quite frankly, I wish you'd just fuck off from posting in football section all together and stick to advertising your driving school elsewhwere.

Your standard fair is based on negativity and you appear to delight in telling us all how crap we've been - yet you are nowhere to be seen when we really do put in a performance.

I won't be gone often then.

Logic don’t bother man. Crumpy thinks he’s fucking mint and clearly a sage in footballing terms mate.

Bit of a cunt this lad. Just the kind we can do without. I was there today and sure we were shit in the first half. Good stuff in second half and objectives for this season achieved so the driving school toucher can fuck off

Ha ha...loving it. We went from atrocious to generally poor - no more, no less. I hope you enjoyed your day.

What’s frustrating again is when the form drops it’s basically that shit run of form we had before.

Were in a constant shit run of form and occasionally raise our head above the parapet

Are those are the words of Crumpy's students trying to pass their driving test?

Obviously our resident world class driving instructor  feels he is so famous he can plant criticism at our world class manager 'cos he once had a bad paella  :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

On reflection, it's not too surprising our performances have tailed off. It took a superhuman effort from Rafa and team to get us safe, and sustaining that level of performance  was going to be nigh on impossible. It's just a shame that it could leave us with a negative hangover going into next season - ie. we may be starting on a run of 5 defeats in a row. Just goes to show that the squad have performed way above their expected level to even stay up. On a positive note - if fucking Ashley stays - this little run should convince the wankers in charge that the squad is nowhere near good enough to consistently survive in the premier league.

Gives us more chance of improving the team in the summer than if we won every game until the end of the season I suppose. Embarrassing how short of options we are past the first team

Guest covmag

went as expected, clear flip flops on , relax i'd settle for this at the start of the season. :snod:

Just seen the penalty decision for the first time - what the fuck was that about?

Dummett has slid to prevent a cross - there is absolutely no contact at all before Gray’s legs collapse and he falls into a heap on the floor.

I cant decide whether or not it was a dive though - potential ban for Gray if it is deemed one.

Just seen the penalty decision for the first time - what the fuck was that about?

Dummett has slid to prevent a cross - there is absolutely no contact at all before Gray’s legs collapse and he falls into a heap on the floor.

I cant decide whether or not it was a dive though - potential ban for Gray if it is deemed one.

Definitely not a dive. He's looking for a corner not a pen IMO

Never a penalty. Poor decision. Even worse analysis from commentators. If England went out of the World Cup to a similar decision there would be hell to pay in the media.

I've only just seen the highlights, and the penalty incident, wow, absolutely hilarious, what a truly awful decision!

Dummett had a shocker mind, not sure what he was upto for their first.

I've only just seen the highlights, and the penalty incident, wow, absolutely hilarious, what a truly awful decision!

I thought him flat out ignoring Dubravka for the second was worse. Leaving a man like that at the back post was disgusting. I'd have fancied the centre-back to have a chance at the front post but to just leave Gray to have an unmarked header like that was very poor.

I thought him flat out ignoring Dubravka for the second was worse. Leaving a man like that at the back post was disgusting. I'd have fancied the centre-back to have a chance at the front post but to just leave Gray to have an unmarked header like that was very poor.

Hadn't noticed that on first viewing, but just watched it again and yeh that's bad, Dubravka was pointing for a good 5-6 seconds there! Awful defending.

To be fair it’s Lascelles and Lejenue that cause leaving Dummett as the only defender when the cross comes in. Awful defending all round. I was critical of Dubravka at the time but looking back I think he goes for it knowing it pretty much the only way to stop the goal given the mess we were in and he just doesn’t make it.