Group A - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - URU & RUS advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uruguay number 10 hahahahha

he's playing for his country at the world cup m8, what have you done with your life

So far I’ve done far better at being a regular human today than he has in this football match. USA USA.

Elneny looking the part. Egypt doing really well out of the back, just need more up top to worry Uruguay and they can win this game for certain.

Showing them a bit too much respect. Ceding the tempo to Uruguay is just giving them time to click IMO.

Elneny looking the part. Egypt doing really well out of the back, just need more up top to worry Uruguay and they can win this game for certain.

Showing them a bit too much respect. Ceding the tempo to Uruguay is just giving them time to click IMO.

Aye I agree, although maybe it's a lack of confidence in the forwards, they don't seem to be able to hold onto the ball and create clear cut chances. With Salah this game looks completely different, Egypt could counter and put Uruguay away with ease, they seem fairly slow at the back.

OMG that was one of the worst halfs of football I can recall, neither team should worry the better sides. Honestly it was like watching Champo football in terms of quality. I haven't seen much of Suarez since he left Liverpool but look completely disinterested out there, a little heavier looking than I remember.

OMG that was one of the worst halfs of football I can recall, neither team should worry the better sides. Honestly it was like watching Champo football in terms of quality. I haven't seen much of Suarez since he left Liverpool but look completely disinterested out there, a little heavier looking than I remember.

He is still doing quite well at Barcelona...if a little lower than his heights of a couple years ago. Both Egypt and Morocco are going to be extremely cagey and likely dull sides outside of a few creative players. This is how they got to the tournament, and I doubt they will change their ways now.

With all that I invested in getting people to Russia and procuring tickets, it will seriously vex me if most matches are half-full like this one is. :lol: It is easy to notice that the majority of the unfilled seats are in the areas likely reserved for sponsors and Yekaterinburg is very out of the way, tbf.