Group A - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - URU & RUS advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I predicted a draw for this. :facepalm:

I've got money on a Saudi win

Ive got Saudi/Draw :lol: Nothing in the form of either going into this suggested 3-0. Guess home advantage paid off. Can't believe the Saudi midfield are this sloppy usually either (not that it'd help against a better side anyway)

Those socks our boys are wearing look much better during the actual match. Was a bit meh when I saw them at the adidas store. Might be tempted to buy a pair now. And wear them with my sandals, obviously :lol:

Not sure how Saudi keep consistently qualifying for these World Cups, they are always terrible, sad due to the way qualifying works that teams like Saudi Arabia make it and Italy, Holland and a like don't.

Not sure how Saudi keep consistently qualifying for these World Cups, they are always terrible, sad due to the way qualifying works that teams like Saudi Arabia make it and Italy, Holland and a like don't.

I was hoping Uzbekistan would qualify, finally. Millions of them live all over here. Fantastic food. Saudis are not very good :lol:

Haven't qualified since 2006