Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran - SPA & POR advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFS the Spanish taxman should have refused that plea deal and jailed Ronaldo instead.

He's just one of those people that luck always falls his way, how he's got two goals here is crazy. What are they saying on Spanish TV about how we are playing ?

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the way VAR seems to be functioning in this tournament so far? I thought that Costa goal would be overturned.

people were complaining that it wasnt a penalty and "even with VAR they got it wrong"

Well that was one of the most enjoyable halves of football I can remember seeing.

I found it frustrating as hell tbh, before Costa's goal we looked off the pace then we dominated and De Gea gives that dick the headlines again.

I take it you support Spain? As a neutral viewer is was great :thup: Hope Spain come back for your sake, though. De Gea still has much to prove on the big stage mind, never looks as good for Spain.

I am half Spanish, half Geordie so yes.

Buena suerte mi amigo :thup:

FFS the Spanish taxman should have refused that plea deal and jailed Ronaldo instead.

He's just one of those people that luck always falls his way, how he's got two goals here is crazy. What are they saying on Spanish TV about how we are playing ?

That we were playing really well after Costa's goal and deserved better.

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by the way VAR seems to be functioning in this tournament so far? I thought that Costa goal would be overturned.

I've been impressed with the refereeing in general tbh - not being taken in by daft diving

Been nowt controversial at all happen yet tbf.

Is Fabregas wearing a wig? :lol: If that’s a transplant it’s really impressive, he’s been balding really badly last few years.

Said that before to the missus. Tbf Conte knows a good doctor.

That we were playing really well after Costa's goal and deserved better.

Spot on, there was only one team in it. Thought we should have been ahead, Isco has been awesome, but defensively we look all over the shop tbh.

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first player in history to score in eight consecutive major tournaments

️2004: Euros

️2006: World Cup

️2008: Euros

️2010: World Cup

️2012: Euros

️2014: World Cup

️2016: Euros

️2018: World Cup

You literally just repeated what the commentator said 15 mins ago, thanks for the insight.

Rattled :lol:.

That was mint. God I missed this. Don’t really care who wins, but lookin forward to the inevitable red card or two if it stays like this for a while.

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first player in history to score in eight consecutive major tournaments.

Has anyone ever scored in eight consecutive major tournaments?

I think Ronaldo's just done it, mate.

Not sure if anyone can verify me on that, though?

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first player in history to score in eight consecutive major tournaments

You literally just repeated what the commentator said 15 mins ago, thanks for the insight.

Rattled :lol:.

That was mint. God I missed this. Don’t really care who wins, but lookin forward to the inevitable red card or two if it stays like this for a while.

LOL, I am, honestly love the world cup, unlike many I get two chances to cheer on victory, in all likelihood Spain is my best chance because England are managed by Gareth Southgate. Not the end of the world if we don't win this or even come 2nd in the group, but I hate Portugal nearly as much as Scotland, so really don't want to lose. :) I do need to clam down a little though.

Has anyone ever scored in eight consecutive major tournaments?

I think Ronaldo's just done it, mate.

Not sure if anyone can verify me on that, though?

I'm sure Ronaldo wouldn't mind if someone does.