Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran - SPA & POR advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Games like this are why I still love the world cup. They're worth wading through all the Morocco/Iran bullshit.

It’s all part of the fun. Enjoyed both previous games tbh.

Actually that came wasn't too bad, the one before it was awful.

Games like this are why I still love the world cup. They're worth wading through all the Morocco/Iran bullshit.

Worth it for the unbridled joy when the small team scores, the pride in the shirt, fans going ballistic, etc. Even if the fare is generally shite.

This may be one of the best, most watchable matches I've ever seen... Absolutely gripped.

Ironically, it might be one of the more pointless ones, based on the Iran game. Fully expect both these two to go through whatever happens.

Shame that Portugal will still get through even if they lose this.

Assuming we hang on to this, would love to see Iran beat them in that last game for them, could you imagine the tears from Ronaldo, they would be lush.

Worth it for the unbridled joy when the small team scores, the pride in the shirt, fans going ballistic, etc. Even if the fare is generally shite.

Absolutely, plus the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the other side.

This may be one of the best, most watchable matches I've ever seen... Absolutely gripped.

Ironically, it might be one of the more pointless ones, based on the Iran game. Fully expect both these two to go through whatever happens.

Dunno like, Iran are mega organised and proved last WC they can be a tough nut to crack. Quieroz might want to get one over on the Portuguese too.

It’s possibly what has made it the game that it is.  Two teams who are confident that they have enough to go through regardless of tonight’s result.

You would think so, Morocco are probably finished already.

Dunno like, Iran are mega organised and proved last WC they can be a tough nut to crack. Quieroz might want to get one over on the Portuguese too.

Yeah, maybe, although I think Ronaldo will come up with enough against both Iran and Morocco to clinch it.