Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a miss [emoji38]

Fucking love VAR though.

i've never seen any VAR stuff before, it seems to be bang on so far no?  doing exactly what it's supposed to do

It didn't even flag a clear Argentina penalty earlier

Heard earlier than it can't be brought back to give a penalty if the ball goes out of play during the period where they're awaiting confirmation - IE. it's only if that phase of play is still active. Surely that means the team potentially on the wrong side of the decision could just put the ball out of play to render the incident redundant?

What a miss :lol:

Fucking love VAR though.

i've never seen any VAR stuff before, it seems to be bang on so far no?  doing exactly what it's supposed to do

I wasn’t being sarcastic, I’ve been for VAR since day one :lol:

Am I right in thinking if Denmark put the ball out of play there they couldn't bring this back to give the penalty?

not if the ref let play restart again

Ah, so if the ball goes out and the ref is still awaiting the decision, he just won't allow the play to continue until it's been made... Fair enough.

Fucking love VAR though.

It's been good.

Don't understand why they don't just have an extra official/ref by the screen who reviews any necessary issue.

Having the ref run all they way over is a bit tedious and just makes it longer than it needs to be.

Fucking love VAR though.

I wasn’t being sarcastic, I’ve been for VAR since day one :lol:

Same and it's great.  The Argentina non-penalty can't happen though

Guest firetotheworks

Shame for Cueva. He's been tidy.

Yeah, like the look of him a lot.

He's fucking class. I've got him in my fantasy team, but fancied Eriksen more, so he's on my bench.

Guest The Little Waster

Justice

:lol: for what? he fouled him. It was a penalty

Hadaway n shite . Ref shouldve booked him for diving

So if Denmark score there before the VAR call, they chalk it off?

Aye, that's where it's gonna get really messy seeing as however unlikely it seems, it will happen eventually :lol:

Hopefully it's in like Bournemouth v Watford when no one gives a shit anyway

Shame for Cueva. He's been tidy.

Yeah, like the look of him a lot.

Only 26 still and seems he is still playing in South America, in Brazil. Could be a nice value signing for someone after the World Cup.

So if Denmark score there before the VAR call, they chalk it off?

Aye, that's where it's gonna get really messy seeing as however unlikely it seems, it will happen eventually :lol:

Hopefully it's in like Bournemouth v Watford when no one gives a shit anyway

Interesting new psychological challenge to play to the whistle/dead ball with something like that hanging in the back of your head. Hmm.