Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Definitely not a popular opinion but I don't really mind Martin O'Neill. There was a time when he was extremely highly rated as a manager and he's certainly got a decent knowledge of the game. He's a bit of an old dinosaur but id have him as a pundit over a chancer like Merson or Pardew any day of the week.

Guest firetotheworks

France have bored the tits off me in the limited amount of time that I've watched them in this World Cup like.

France have bored the tits off me in the limited amount of time that I've watched them in this World Cup like.

Pogba aside they have don't really have any passing ability of substance, unless the game is open they'll be boring AF all tournament IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

Pogba aside they have don't really have any passing ability of substance, unless the game is open they'll be boring AF all tournament IMO.

I think it's more of a mentality thing and the way Dechamps has them set up tbh. When I watched them against Australia it was like they were playing with two DMs, which is obviously ridiculous for a team like France to be doing against a team like Australia.