Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First game today is what the world cup is all about.  Denmark v Australia friendly in the middle of the season? I'd rather be doing pretty much anything else.  World Cup? Oh this might be interesting, gotta watch

Both of these teams have it all to play for, how is it a «friendly»? Those don’t happen until the third round, usually :lol:

:lol: That's not what he's saying at all, Kaz.

This has been surprisingly good. Aus play some good shit.

Anything must look good compared to the USAHAHAHAAHA

:lol: Still flying high after hitting that buzzer beater vs world power Tunisia, I see.

It's Coming Home.

Shit football?

It never left.

They might as well just let the VAR refs make the decisions.

When the game gets stopped like that you know it's gonna be a pen or red card or whatever already. Pointless making the ref watch it and give the same decision

My star striker suspended for the last group game. Not gonna win the golden boot sweepstake am I?

Dzyuba's got 2.

Aye, not too bad so far considering the players I got :lol: Difficult to compete against Ronaldo and Costa though.

He's saying if it was a friendly in the middle of the season he wouldn't watch it

yep. Or any other time that isnt in a WC, didnt think it was that hard to understand

For some reason I read it as «middle of the world cup», hence my confusion :lol:

Pen is debatable but under laws of the game can be given.  Arm is in a ridiculous position.

Aye, I mean its debatable whether its a pen or not, but then its the ref who has to make that decision and in his opinion its a pen, fine. Its not like it was some outlandish decision that can't possibly be a pen.

I don't get the whole issue people on the BBC commentary or in the studio have about how its not 100% clear because people are disagreeing, therefore VAR hasn't helped or needs to improve ect.  Did they think that the ref being able to be sure of his decision before making it meant everyone in the world would suddenly see it the same way and agree ???  People have different opinions ffs, nothing will ever change that.