Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - FRA & DEN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wenger's absolutely the next France manager, no?

Seems to me he would miss the day-to-day stuff, similar to Rafa?

70, isn't he? Probably be a blast to go part time and have this level of talent available to play his style and not think about transfers and whatnot.

Guest neesy111

Mbappe just gestured for VAR? Thought that was a bookable offence?

I've seen no one booked for it yet.

There are now zero players with any professional pride to stay on their feet after minimal contact. It's quite amazing how far gone it is, and no one in press or governing bodies doing anything.

That whole thing between Umtiti and Guerrero was insanity. Does anyone find fun and enjoyment in that spectacle?

Wow Australia really are as poor as they look on paper. A good match destroyed by poor video refereeing. It removes the validity of the live game you watch, when stuff randomly is changed after the fact.

They were the better side.

Denmark been one of the most disappointing and lucky teams in the tournament for me. Rubbish considering some good players.

Getting hammered by that Denmark side should have resulted in automatic sacking for O Neill

Matuidi is apparently playing LW to defend against Carrillo.

All the attacking talent in the France squad and they play a DM at left wing *facepalm*.

Deschamps is the French Pardew.

Matuidi isn't a defensive midfielder