Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

No idea why you guys want Argentina out of all the teams to go through. Fuck off man, they have been dirty cheating cunts from the very moment they started playing football.

Wow, bit of a stereotype that. So you're saying you want a nation of conmen who scam grannies out of their pensions through instead. You're SICK!

Sad for Nigeria. However, I think they paid the price for the lackluster performance in the first game of the tournament, and not finishing the chances they had in this game. Also, youth is on their side, they lack the experience.

Nigeria ran out of steam massively there like. Unlucky, they’ve got some decent players but only one team deserved that even if they are shite in so many areas. Two world class goals.

Guest firetotheworks

France should beat this lot tbf

France are pretty shit too like. I'd put my money on France, but you never know.

France will make bits of them I’d imagine. They’ll be well organized and will just let Argentina self destruct at the back.

Great drama tonight though and pleased to get to see Messi play again.

In a weird way they could look alright against France IMO. They really don't have a clue what to do when the other team sit back but they could be better with more space as long as Higuain isn't playing