Group H - Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan - COL & JPN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Senegal have so many players that started out in Norway, I can't help but like them. Badou Ciss and Saliou Ciss arguing about which team is best in Northern Norway out of Tromsø and Bodø/Glimt had me sold, they're my team now :lol: Completely forgot that those were their first professional clubs and took a good minute until I realized why the fuck they were on about obscure Norwegian sides :lol:

Great anecdote about Koulibaly and Benitez. When Rafa was at Napoli, he called Koulibaly because he wanted to sign him. Koulibaly answered the phone, the guy on the other end said "It is Rafa Benitez", Koulibaly laughed and said "No it's not" and hung up. He did that three times until his agent called and told him to fucking answer Benitez when he called :lol:

Poland 8th best team in the world according to Fifa, lol.  2 places higher than spain, 4 higher than England 6 higher than Uruguay. Yeah right, let's see them tear Senegal apart then.

Poland 8th best team in the world according to Fifa, lol.  2 places higher than spain, 4 higher than England 6 higher than Uruguay. Yeah right, let's see them tear Senegal apart then.

Bit of a pet hate how people seem to misunderstand this aspec -, the FIFA rankings do not say who "the best teams" in the world are. They say which teams are in the best form.