THIRDPLACE-O-METER

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't recall that line.

If anyone hasn't done it before

Update your wall chart with the score

It's immensely satisfying, not a chore...

etc

That last line doesn't scan well at all. Where's Nut when you need a song making up?

It was in reference to an earlier post, I wasn't submitting it for a Pulitzer or owt. :lol:

I don't recall that line.

If anyone hasn't done it before

Update your wall chart with the score

It's immensely satisfying, not a chore...

etc

That last line doesn't scan well at all. Where's Nut when you need a song making up?

It was in reference to an earlier post, I wasn't submitting it for a Pulitzer or owt. :lol:

I got that much ;-)

Well of-course the US didn't even qualify, so it would be the lowest grade possible.

:lol: Honestly you're 100 percent going to the Final and you won't have played a single decent game. It's absolutely fucking sickening. You're going to shitfest a World Cup and act like you were good. It'll ruin the sport.

:lol: That's a terrible fucking song, nostalgia and jingoism be damned. You're where Bowie is from and that's what you made and repeat. Fucking Howay Sweden.

Well of-course the US didn't even qualify, so it would be the lowest grade possible.

:lol: Honestly you're 100 percent going to the Final and you won't have played a single decent game. It's absolutely fucking sickening. You're going to shitfest a World Cup and act like you were good. It'll ruin the sport.

Wtf is this bullshit? :lol:

I don't know what you're talking about mate, we beat Panama 6-1 :p

Someone's broken Mike, it's sad to see.

:lol: Fuck off you've been terrible for four games and you're cruising to 2nd at least. Actually glad there's gonna be 100 teams at the next one. Prevent this from happening, hopefully.

Mike, we beat a team who finished above you in qualifying 6-1. We effectively stopped playing at HT too, in exchange for them stopping trying to murder us.

I don't know how you have the gall to knock us.

:lol: That's a terrible fucking song, nostalgia and jingoism be damned. You're where Bowie is from and that's what you made and repeat. Fucking Howay Sweden.

I’m not even English and that song makes me want to join a massive sing-a-long. It’s great.

Guest firetotheworks

You've got to get through qualification, before you can criticise our charming nation.

:lol: Fuck off you've been terrible for four games and you're cruising to 2nd at least. Actually glad there's gonna be 100 teams at the next one. Prevent this from happening, hopefully.

I feel for you Mike, can't imagine how shit it must feel to see a team in second gear beat Panama 6-1, a team that qualified ahead of you. ;)

You've got to get through qualification, before you can criticise our charming nation.

:lol: Don't make scoff, fucking fuck off? :undecided:

That happens all the time though, quite often a team squeaks through to the final without being particularly impressive.

Saying that, we played some great stuff against Tunisia first half and dealt out the biggest hammering so far to Panama.  Not great sides but that's who we played.  Belgium doesn't count but agree last night was an ugly and tense performance.

I do think/hope we blow away the Swedes the next game to put this to rest.  Not dissing Sweden but we'll surely play without fear more than any game in our recent history, given what happened last time.  Fancy us to play a hell of a lot better than last night anyway.

[emoji38] Honestly you're 100 percent going to the Final and you won't have played a single decent game. It's absolutely fucking sickening. You're going to shitfest a World Cup and act like you were good. It'll ruin the sport.

Wtf is this bullshit? [emoji38]

[emoji38] Fuck off you've been terrible for four games and you're cruising to 2nd at least. Actually glad there's gonna be 100 teams at the next one. Prevent this from happening, hopefully.

That happens all the time though, quite often a team squeaks through to the final without being particularly impressive.

Saying that, we played some great stuff against Tunisia first half and dealt out the biggest hammering so far to Panama.  Not great sides but that's who we played.  Belgium doesn't count but agree last night was an ugly and tense performance.

I do think/hope we blow away the Swedes the next game to put this to rest.  Not dissing Sweden but we'll surely play without fear more than any game in our recent history, given what happened last time.  Fancy us to play a hell of a lot better than last night anyway.

I thought you played without fear last night until you scored anyway. The creativity just wasn't there. I hate this Swedish team but they're a very tough nut to crank

Guest firetotheworks

If there'd been a ref vs Colombia we'd have been a man or two up with most of the match to go and possibly another penalty. It's not our fault that other teams haven't got the 'probably not a good idea to wrestle Kane to the floor' memo yet.

If there'd been a ref vs Colombia we'd have been a man or two up with most of the match to go and possibly another penalty. It's not our fault that other teams haven't got the 'probably not a good idea to wrestle Kane to the floor' memo yet.

:lol: All joking aside, it was such a soft pen, man. If anything it was a foul on Kane.