THIRDPLACE-O-METER

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely all of the major nations that have gone out early will have a massive overhaul after this. This is England's best chance of progressing far into the tournament in years.

Surely all of the major nations that have gone out early will have a massive overhaul after this. This is England's best chance of progressing far into the tournament in years.

We have no one to blame but ourselves now.

Well we didn't before either. :lol:

But at least we could point to losing to very good sides littered with genuinely great players most of the time.

What about VAR?

Well we didn't before either. :lol:

But at least we could point to losing to very good sides littered with genuinely great players most of the time.

This was the point I was supposed to make.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll be confident if we get past Columbia, but I'm not confident we'll beat them.

Guest neesy111

We are so going to lose to Columbia (probably on pens) it'll be the most England thing to have ever Englanded. :lol:

Good job we aren't playing them then.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck. Me.

I've been spelling it that way my whole life and never once noticed.

f***. Me.

I've been spelling it that way my whole life and never once noticed.

There we were now here we are, all this confusion nothing's the same to me.