Alassane Pléa

Disco

Like the look of him. Seems like the kind of all-in-one striker that Rafa prefers - quick, can finish, shoot from distance, run the channels and capable in the air. Reminds me a bit of Remy.

Like the look of him. Seems like the kind of all-in-one striker that Rafa prefers - quick, can finish, shoot from distance, run the channels and capable in the air. Reminds me a bit of Remy.

Signing for Monchegladbach.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, this is fucked. 9 goal rondon it is, the cheap option as per

Yet will beat our transfer record.  God we are hopeless.

I have a good feeling about this one and I don't know why.

Might be because Disco prematurely launched a thread on him, otherwise I can't think of a single good reason why we would be optimistic. When you get the dedicated thread about a potential signing it does something to the brain to make you think it's officially on.

What's their record signing like? 20m+ seems big money for a German club other than the big ones.

Be disgusting of an average German club can outbid us and be seen as a preferred option over us. Nowt against the German clubs, but Bayern and Dortmund aside, the Premier League clubs should be able to financially outdo the rest of them and the league as a whole should be seen as bigger test than the Bundesliga.

So we apparently bid £20m. They want £27m? Just get it done ffs, why's it so fucking difficult? Hate this club at times. Set of nonces.

Latest is that they are willing to take €25m which is £22.1m. If we have bid £20m then we should be able to get he deal done. The thing is though the club will try their best to save a little and won’t be concerned about losing out on him. Other clubs in our position would have thrown the extra £2.1m at them by now.

So we apparently bid £20m. They want £27m? Just get it done ffs, why's it so fucking difficult? Hate this club at times. Set of nonces.

Latest is that they are willing to take €25m which is £22.1m. If we have bid £20m then we should be able to get he deal done. The thing is though the club will try their best to save a little and won’t be concerned about losing out on him. Other clubs in our position would have thrown the extra £2.1m at them by now.

We're pish.

Guest reefatoon

Come on, we all know once a bid has been rejected, we have to go all the way back to the start and do the monitoring part all over again. Hopefully he is still available in 2 years time.

My level of scepticism is sky high over this one. I see far more likelihood in us signing Rondon for less money.

Plea probably does want to sign for Rafa, but the club will mess Nice and the player around too much and he will go elsewhere.