Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I can’t believe he got booked. Outrageous.

Like the referee can’t exercise some common sense and allow him to be (rightly) angry. Schar then got booked in response to that booking which to be fair was pretty funny.

3 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Like the referee can’t exercise some common sense and allow him to be (rightly) angry. Schar then got booked in response to that booking which to be fair was pretty funny.

Media: "Arteta MUST be allowed to voice his opinion"

Also the media: *Silence on Havertz not getting sent off and our players getting booked for voicing their opinions*

Bumped into Matty Longstaff this morning while in the queue at Greggs (for those interested he ordered an omelette bun with extra omelette, no sauce or spread weird little man). He said he's order the North Shields massive to rally tonight to discuss repercussions against his family. 

Guest reefatoon
12 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

What makes it worse is Gordon, Longstaff and Schar were not even ranting at him, he booked them as soon as they were near him, it was ridiculous.

25 minutes ago, OCK said:

Bumped into Matty Longstaff this morning while in the queue at Greggs (for those interested he ordered an omelette bun with extra omelette, no sauce or spread weird little man). He said he's order the North Shields massive to rally tonight to discuss repercussions against his family. 

Can someone photoshop Havertz onto the ferry landing

They deserved (prob not Longstaff) the bookings for dissent.

My only gripe is Arsenal players weren't given the same treatment for surrounding the ref after a Burn foul and for the goal.

Edited by Aiston

5 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

These blokes are payed to be athletes by the way.

Paid*

So no player can look tired? :lol: he didn't even get a game off against Man Utd man 

you can tell the whole team are out on their feet